Kawhi Leonard has Signed With the Clippers 3 yrs/103 Million; Paul George Traded to Clippers as well

Where will he go?

• Lakers

Votes: 128 30.6%
  • Toronto

Votes: 165 39.5%
  • Clippers

Votes: 110 26.3%
  • Another team

Votes: 15 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
So sounds like kyrie/kd/butler all rejected playing Kawhi yet keep saying no one wants to play with bron

.... Cause they all rejected Bron too dummy. You think he didn't call up each and every one of those guys when the Lakers opened up the max slot??? Remember Kyrie asking for a trade literally just to get away from Bron in 2017??? :russ:

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I agree. The machine has a lot to do with it. I'd take prime Shaq over prime Kobe but the machine for the most part is behind Kobe.

Zion is next in line for the machine. If he has as good a statistical career as, let's say Charles Barkley, while winning multiple championships, he will damn near be put in the LeBron/Jordan category because he has the machine behind him from Day one.
Guards and Forwards are marketable. Centers, not so much.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Guards and Forwards are marketable. Centers, not so much.
I agree.

Zion is a PF and if he has a great career while doing those flashy dunks and ESPN keeps covering his every move, lots of younger cats coming up right now bout to have him as their GOAT.

I'm NOT saying Zion will reach that level btw, I'm just saying that because he has the machine behind him, a great career for him will result in GOAT discussion.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps

why yall being so stubborn with Beal? :beli:

giphy.gif

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why should the Wiz trade him this summer? Beal’s value will peak next summer when the class that’s there is trash and a few squads will have max slots... a couple with multiple.

Ted Leonsis specifically is adamant. He does not want to trade Brad.

why yall being so stubborn with Beal? :beli:

giphy.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I feel like its been really underrated how lucky Kawhi got to win a chip.
I feel the talking point is a bit overrated tbh.

As a kid, the narrative of Isiah and Jordan finally overcoming/beating Magic didn't harp on Magic's team being injury ridden and leaking in the Finals, with Kareem already retired in the latter. Wasn't until I was older and watched the games/in-depth documentaries that I was like ohhhhh.

But ultimately shyt happens :manny:

Same with '15 GSWs, and other lesser but relevant examples throughout NBA history.

However, nothing lucky about Kawhi's dominance vs the Bucks and 76ers.

Last edited: