Kawhi Leonard is the 2015 Defensive Player of the Year

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
That trade was payback for Indy conning Jermaine O'Neal into staying in Indy instead of signing with SA in the summer of 03 :to:

But O'Neal payed the price by watching his career and the Pacers turn to shyt while the Spurs kept getting those chips

Last edited:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Imagine LaMarcus Aldridge, Kawhi Leonard, Danny Green, and Patty Mills in next season's Spurs lineup. With Tim Duncan, Tony Parker, and Manu Ginobili on the bench. :whew:

That right there is a new dynasty for the Spurs.:wow:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I see the NBA cooking their next star huh ? They building him up to have him go head to head versus Bron. That's all there is.

Dude is a system player and people are acting like he's Pippen status. Dude is only doing well cuz he plays in a team full of shooters. He gets great looks. As far as defense, he's top 5 but no way he should be over Green. That's what's wrong with sports nowadays. Too many agenda
Lol this is stupid. If you watched him, you would see he's been scoring by posting up and isolating 1 on 1.

Lol@knocking Kawhi because he plays with a "team full of shooters" while Pippen played on the wing next to the greatest basketball player of all time.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lol this is stupid. If you watched him, you would see he's been scoring by posting up and isolating 1 on 1.

Lol@knocking Kawhi because he plays with a "team full of shooters" while Pippen played on the wing next to the greatest basketball player of all time.

not to mention the greatest rebounder of all time and top 5 post defenders of ANY era in Dennis Rodman. Did we mention the system that was the "triangle" that they played in too?

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
But O'Neal payed the price by watching his career and the Pacers turn to shyt while the Spurs can't getting those chips

One of the biggest what-ifs as a Spurs fan though. And I remember the story being O'Neal would sign with SA but ultimately he chose loyalty to Isaiah Thomas, who was fired shortly after he signed I think.

To think there were opportunities to pair Duncan with O'Neal, and later Duncan and Scola, but we ended up with Duncan/Rasho, Duncan/Nazr, Duncan/Oberto. He still rang tho :wow:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
One of the biggest what-ifs as a Spurs fan though. And I remember the story being O'Neal would sign with SA but ultimately he chose loyalty to Isaiah Thomas, who was fired shortly after he signed I think.

To think there were opportunities to pair Duncan with O'Neal, and later Duncan and Scola, but we ended up with Duncan/Rasho, Duncan/Nazr, Duncan/Oberto. He still rang tho :wow:

As a Spurs fan I've accepted one truth of life, we don't get key free agents in their prime

Also, Swagberto was my nikka, Scola never coming to SA even though we drafted him still burns my soul slow more then anything, we could of had the two best argentine ever in their primes :damn:

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
As a Spurs fan I've accepted one truth of life, we don't get key free agents in their prime

Also, Swagberto was my nikka, Scola never coming to SA even though we drafted him still burns my soul slow more then anything, we could of had the two best argentine ever in their primes :damn:

Duncan
Scola
Bowen
Ginobili
Parker

:damn:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

One pick away from Duncan and Gobert :damn:

One pick away from building a team with the best overall defender in the NBA and soon to be maybe the best post defender in the NBA:damn:

shyt makes me want to throw up just thinking about it :damn:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
One pick away from Duncan and Gobert :damn:

One pick away from building a team with the best overall defender in the NBA and soon to be maybe the best post defender in the NBA:damn:

shyt makes me want to throw up just thinking about it :damn:

Honestly, that doesn't bother me, no team in NBA history has been better then the Spurs at drafting. Imagine all the teams crying over not drafting Leonard, Manu, Parker, splitter.....