KD been growing his hair out :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne Rooney, Louis Hamilton, there's more I'm missing that just off top. It's all dependent on dedication, hell Deion and Brian Urlacher byke after years of being bald
Horrible comparison as nobody you mentioned has his hair type & constantly sweats as much . Which I’m certain will have an effect

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Horrible comparison as nobody you mentioned has his hair type & constantly sweats as much . Which I’m certain will have an effect
I wasn't comparing he asked about athletes in general who had successful transplants. Durant could still have a successful FUE if he really wanted it. As a first gen Nigerian with very curly hair, that texture/hair type actually is easy to transplant because the curls cover more are so you need less grafts to fill in gaps.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He needs to keep it short like he did in the 2012 Olympics

Kevin+Durant+Olympics+Day+2+Basketball+F2c1HxaeUr7l.jpg

Gk3SjvA3nL4r9GbE7

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Wayne Rooney, Louis Hamilton, there's more I'm missing that just off top. It's all dependent on dedication, hell Deion and Brian Urlacher byke after years of being bald
A long term solution isn't on the table for him until he retires. Same reason Bron can only do so much to his head while he's active. Sweating interferes with any procedure.