Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FAM of you keep it real then your gonna be seen as a dikkhead and talking reckless. If you ain't noticed real shyt ain't the popular opinion these days.

The thing is that if someone keeps it real, they have the facts to back it up. Someone who talks reckless can easily can get exposed. I've seen plenty of folks talking reckless where they're not making any sense when held up to the facts or they themselves are fake or fraudbodying. The key thing is they won't admit their bullshyt or their flaw so they leave the when someone else does so they give the next person an opening to do that which proves that their words are just shyttalking.

I've seen plenty of social media "activists" shyttalking. They say a lot but with no facts or not well thought out and a lot of them are only out for their personal interests, not the interest of the group they claim to be fighting for. Put them in the line of real ones or compare their speeches with the facts, then they look funny in the light.

Last edited:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is that if someone keeps it real, they have the facts to back it up. Someone who talks reckless can easily can get exposed. I've seen plenty of folks talking reckless where they're not making any sense when held up to the facts or they themselves are fake or fraudbodying.

True. Not everyone who speaks reckless is keeping it real, some are just talking reckless or talking shyt. But in most day to day situations keeping it real, I mean keeping it really really real will have people looking at you the same way.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
keeping it real almost always applies to saying some hater type shyt about others.
I've never heard a dude show respect or even compliment another dude on some"keeping it real shyt". Have you?

Have you honestly ever heard a brother be like, "yo breh, that outfit is clean."
you like: :dame:?

he like: :wtb: what nikka? i keep it real.

Try it. Find someone, who "keeps it real" and see if they do anything besides hate on people.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keeping it real almost always applies to saying some hater type shyt about others.
I've never heard a dude show respect or even compliment another dude on some"keeping it real shyt". Have you?

Have you honestly ever heard a brother be like, "yo breh, that outfit is clean."
you like: :dame:?

he like: :wtb: what nikka? i keep it real.

Try it. Find someone, who "keeps it real" and see if they do anything besides hate on people.

That's not completely true. What about people that like unpopular things or people or outcast? There's plenty of people that will only like or dislike something or someone to look cool amongst their friends or social circle-followers. We all know that one person that goes against the grain liking what most people dislike where they're seen as weird or just someone who isnt socially accepted for who they are or what they do but at the end of the day, they are respected for being honest about what they like and are themselves.

Last edited: