Keith Thurman is SCARED of Errol Spence. PROOF 1 & PROOF 2

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
He ain't scared. This is basically the blueprint Floyd used against Manny. Thurman is the bigger fighter (for now) and Spence is chasing HIM. Thurman the A side so the fight going happen on his terms. Thurman can draw this out as long as he wants, getting easy paychecks while at the same time building buzz for the Spence fight.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at Thurman being scared when he has the perfect style to beat Spence.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
this is reaching @Black_Jesus being scared of door frames levels:mjlol:
Fixed:myman:

full

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
He ain't scared. This is basically the blueprint Floyd used against Manny. Thurman is the bigger fighter (for now) and Spence is chasing HIM. Thurman the A side so the fight going happen on his terms. Thurman can draw this out as long as he wants, getting easy paychecks while at the same time building buzz for the Spence fight.
Naw he can't. He needs to fight Spence sooner rather than later. Also, that's not what happened in the Floyd/Manny situation, cmon breh.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
You can tell that Kobe/KD shyt is some shyt he thought up laying in bed one night, and at the time it seemed really profound. He was probably on some," wait until I hit them with this :wow:" shyt.

He started saying that shyt outloud and realized it was nonsensical halfway though. :mjlol:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
You can tell that Kobe/KD shyt is some shyt he thought up laying in bed one night, and at the time it seemed really profound. He was probably on some," wait until I hit them with this :wow:" shyt.

He started saying that shyt outloud and realized it was nonsensical halfway though. :mjlol:
Although bytchmade he a comical bytchamde nikka:mjgrin:

Enjoys seeing how he continue to carry this Spence thing:dead:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
How can you blame him? He had a motherfukking shoulder reconstruction and hasn’t fought in over a year.

People acting like he gonna just walk straight back into the ring and get it poppin. Thurman needs multiple fights to warm up, that’s no walk in the park injury like a hamstring strain or something, it’s one of the primary tools he’s had to spend a year re stabilising.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How can you blame him? He had a motherfukking shoulder reconstruction and hasn’t fought in over a year.

People acting like he gonna just walk straight back into the ring and get it poppin. Thurman needs multiple fights to warm up, that’s no walk in the park injury like a hamstring strain or something, it’s one of the primary tools he’s had to spend a year re stabilising.
He had elbow surgery to clean out loose bodies and calcium deposits, a common injury that baseball pitchers suffer from and are usually back to throwing within 4-6 weeks, not a year like Thurman. This is the issue with Thurman and his stans, y'all have played up this injury into this larger than life issue to the point where y'all have made it out to be some career altering shyt when the reality is he's been out this long because he's chosen to be.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
facts fam this looks like one of those troll post from one of those facebook boxing groups lol
I know this is with head gear/not a real fight.. But I believe if you move around and run like Thurman does, he can out point Spence

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Thurman views Spence as the only 50-50 fight out there and wants to enjoy his time as champion. Meaning that this is one of those fights out there where he has no idea what the outcome will be, and he’s in no rush to find out.

Having said that I think it’s a bad style for Thurman.

I enjoy Spence and like him a lot, but I don’t even view him as this unbeatable guy or anything. I do think he already beat the guy that had the best shot at beating him in Kell Brook. Kell had the skills and the ability to take a punch. Obviously his eye never held up and we saw how that went.