Keith Thurman is SCARED of Errol Spence. PROOF 1 & PROOF 2

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling Vargas was gonna ultimately be the guy until he swooped in and took Figueroa's place vs Broner.

Fight's 2 months away, hopefully we hear a name soon
Why would he have passed over a title shot and a bigger payday to fight Broner? He wasn't getting that fight

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This things very odd..until the interviews, I would of went with Thurman over Spence. He has the skills to beat him. That fast counter style and foot work but the way he talks when this guy's name comes up? It's odd.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I dont think nikkas that get punched in the face for a living are scared of anybody but i do think nikkas want the bag for Spence because thats a tough task.
You dumb nikka.........It is possible for grown ass fighters and men to be scared of someone else......

Keith is not only terrified of Spence, he wants no live body smoke at all, none......Porter and Swift took him to a place Keith never wanted to go again.....Not only is he scared I beleive he's thinking one more fight then retirement, fighting inst in his spirit no more....No fighter would be ok with being called a pure bytch out here

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I dont think nikkas that get punched in the face for a living are scared of anybody but i do think nikkas want the bag for Spence because thats a tough task.

Exactly Krack. At that level no one’s scared of anyone. I think it’s more risk/reward & getting paid unfortunately. I have no doubt the fight will happen by next year

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Exactly Krack. At that level no one’s scared of anyone. I think it’s more risk/reward & getting paid unfortunately. I have no doubt the fight will happen by next year
Yall dont know shyt about boxing.....A couple hundred may ease up a ass whooping but nobody wants to face a killer, only few are mentally tough to not fear any fighter, the greats of the greats...I have seen people turning there back running, making ridiculous excuses not to make the best bank f their career, and I seen people barely getting touched and folding like a blanket on that scared shyt.....

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yall dont know shyt about boxing.....A couple hundred may ease up a ass whooping but nobody wants to face a killer, only few are mentally tough to not fear any fighter, the greats of the greats...I have seen people turning there back running, making ridiculous excuses not to make the best bank f their career, and I seen people barely getting touched and folding like a blanket on that scared shyt.....

You have to be one of the worst posters in the Ring. All jokes aside