Keith Watson exposes Dame Dash - Reveals the REAL reason why Jay was made president of Def Jam *WOW*

The Bookie

I live by two words: Fcuk you, pay me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

We examine the man and myth, Damon Dash and ask "Is Dame Dash REALLY a good businessman?" We talk with Keith Watson who helped complete the financial breakup of the Rocafella empire. He reveals much information about Dame's finances during that time and what Dame REALLY owned and didn't. Also hear the REAL reason why Jay Z was made President of Def Jam!!

Listen to the whole thing.

@ 13:10
The reason why Dame is so "cash poor" is because prior to Jay deciding to split, he had chose not to cash a single a royalty check. We're talking about 8 albums worth of residuals. So when he did decide to spit, an audit was performed, and it was agreed that Jay was owed $68 mil. :whoo:
Needless to say, Dame and Biggs didn't have it. He left the ROC owing with $40 million in taxes.:damn:

Buying half a mil in jewellery on credit, while in debt, instead of paying for someone to get you out of said debt.:mindblown:

Disclaimer: I do not endorse these Chatty Patty-ass, pocket watchers.
dame.png

Last edited:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Dame had an incredible run. His skills are probably only good in the music business. Not sure why people are trying so hard to take this away from him.

Jay wasn't the only one selling on Roc-A-Fella.

And all the former artists who hate Dame, still give him props for staying on top of the business. Jay did not do the day-to-day. But if I let you tell it, that is not the business end of things. Even Just Blaze, gives props and he said he wanted to knock Dame out.

Last edited: