Keith Watson exposes Dame Dash - Reveals the REAL reason why Jay was made president of Def Jam *WOW*

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was fortunate to have arbitrated many contractual situations and deals in my day...so when this opportunity presented itself..i was well prepared...I WAS NOT GONNA GET FUKKED!

I made sure that my contractual Obligations to him as a business partner and the brand would give me as much SOVERIGNTY (freedom) as LEVERAGE when I first signed on...
:obama:

We had a 60/40 split with 60 in his favor....cause he put up the bulk of the startup capital

So when I found out about that fukk shyt he pulled...I was fortunate to have the opportunity to opt out of the joint venture with no binding clauses or ties to keep me restrained as well as not having to break off any bread :whew:

Plus dude fukked up so much bread during that situation ..hell not only we didn't have a budget for marketing...we couldn't maintain the overhead.....hell Nas wasn't lying "Puzzy Kills" :russ:

I can't front it kinda hurt to know that he did some shyt like that....I mean gottdamn we had a great business model and just as I was starting to see some real revenue come in.....he let his "emotions" override his reason....

The nicca basically lost his focus...because he let "byatches" and "liquid cash" warp his sense of self....

And I see that shyt all the time......negroes and hoes too concerned with the title of being a "BOSS" instead of actually conducting themselves as a 'BOSS".....

but like my pops always taught me...

"You give a N1GGA A ROPE ...he wanna be a COWBOY" :manny:

The lack of professionalisim amongst these people is mindboggling......and I see it mostly amongst cats who WEREN'T use to dealing with those type of dynamics.....

The power of having the influence over impressionable young men and women along with the access to money with no proper oversight is a VERY DANGEROUS position to be in for those whom lack the restraint and foresight to act with caution and NOT instinct :ufdup:

I was fortunate cause I had a father along with OG's and a brother who told me the pros and cons of being a "BOSS"

for example the best advice I got is ...you can tell if your in the presence of an effective BOSS if you see how he operates in the presence of BEAUTIFUL WOMEN and BIG MONEY..........

it's the same with a Friend...if that's your homie, your ace..your business patner whatever...if that DUDE'S DEMEANOR CHANGES ON SIGHT WITHIN THE MIDST OF BYATCHES and MONEY...then HE WEAK AS FUKK and it's time to cut that LAME off :camby:

and that's what I did...I got the FUKK AWAY FROM DUDE AS FAR AS I COULD...CAUSE I REALIZE HE HAS NO VIRTURE AND IS NOT ONLY DESTRUCTIVE TO HIMSELF BUT TO OTHERS AS WELL :comeon:
I always say, if you want to learn about someone give them everything they want, or take it all away. Then their weaknesses come out, and you can see who you are dealing with. When everything is normal, people tend to hide things well.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Did that man just say NOT to take business advice from Dame, and in the next sentence say he should have started another business with his black card? :stopitslime:
Yeah because that's GREAT advice: Start a business with a credit card :heh:
you missed the context of what he was saying.

a rational person who just finds out they are -$10M in the hole to the tax man wouldn't go out and charge $500K worth of jewelry. he would have used that same business black card to fund the remaining resources he had that would have made him $3-4M over the course of the year that he said Dame wanted someone else to fund.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
So Dame is right? The knowledge is sound? Ok cool. All that other shyt is irrelevant and a distraction that you goofy nikkas keep fallin into.
The white mans job is to keep your black ass down and nikkas is literally doin the white mans job for him :snoop:

:stopitslime: Sound like DAME DASH doesnt need any assistance in KEEPING HIMSELF DOWN by saying dumb shyt like:

"SAVING MONEY IS FOR SUCKAS"

and your naive monkey a$$ just eats that advice up...

that is SO IRRESPONIBLE :snoop:

fukking crown....although i salute Dame for calling out cats like Lyor...and Doug Morris and Todd Moscowitz along with this DEVILISH DISTRIBUTION GAME...

he isnt helping the situation by applying 1980s style Dope Dealer Economics to the Corporate world....

i done seen to many black "bosses" lose because they have this faulty mentality that if i blow the bread. ..i can reup and come back harder..

Uh NO....without market research and proper protections. ..YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN PERPETUAL DEBT WITHOUT ANY EQUITY...

Maybe thats HOW YOUR PEOPLE raised you...but I WAS RAISED TO BE FRUGAL in some aspects so you can salvage SOMETHING FOR A RAINY DAY...

THATS HOW OLD SCHOOL BLACK FOLKS THOUGHT. ...UNFORTUNATLY THE GENERATIONS THAT FOLLOWED LOST SIGHT OF THAT :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This woman who worked for Dame I think pretty much summed it all up perfectly 5:55

Dame just needs to stick to interviewing himself,or at least his friends only:mjlol:...Its obvious he came in mad at the breakfast club crew and was saying that "Your not a man to your son" shyt,to belittle DJ Envy and Charlegmane....nikka went into childish mode where logic went out the window in order to belittle them nikkas,must be a Harlem thing:lolbron:

ole girl is bad:ohlawd:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Sound like DAME DASH doesnt need any assistance in KEEPING HIMSELF DOWN by saying dumb shyt like:

"SAVING MONEY IS FOR SUCKAS"

and your naive monkey a$$ just eats that advice up...

that is SO IRRESPONIBLE :snoop:

fukking crown....although i salute Dame for calling out cats like Lyor...and Doug Morris and Todd Moscowitz along with this DEVILISH DISTRIBUTION GAME...

he isnt helping the situation by applying 1980s style Dope Dealer Economics to the Corporate world....

i done seen to many black "bosses" lose because they have this faulty mentality that if i blow the bread. ..i can reup and come back harder..

Uh NO....without market research and proper protections. ..YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF IN PERPETUAL DEBT WITHOUT ANY EQUITY...

Maybe thats HOW YOUR PEOPLE raised you...but I WAS RAISED TO BE FRUGAL in some aspects so you can salvage SOMETHING FOR A RAINY DAY...

THATS HOW OLD SCHOOL BLACK FOLKS THOUGHT. ...UNFORTUNATLY THE GENERATIONS THAT FOLLOWED LOST SIGHT OF THAT :yeshrug:

I agree. One of the cringiest things Dame says is you should use your own money. :mjlol: You should never use your own personal money if you can get a business loan or investors to put up the dough. That's why venture capitalists and banks exist.

Another problem with this whole boss idea. Would you rather be a paid employee like the CEO of Microsoft or own a 7-11?