Keke Wyatt's husband asks for a divorce, she breaks down on IG live #GMB

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Wtf does his child's cancer have to do with her crazy ass? People need to figure out these 1950s rules are over. I'm not taking a lifetime of Ls over some crazy bytch
Man the Coli always wants to act brand new. Women are always shamed for leaving thier marriage. Even when he cheats. Even when e has outside children. Doesn't matter the reason. But y'all pick and chose what you want to acknowledge.

seanDON

Pro
Daps
I'm actually surprised he wanted THIS long to leave !!! She crazy as fukk! Lol he can divorce her and still be there for his kids ....smh but good for him :yeshrug:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Man the Coli always wants to act brand new. Women are always shamed for leaving thier marriage. Even when he cheats. Even when e has outside children. Doesn't matter the reason. But y'all pick and chose what you want to acknowledge.
While I agree with your statement. This thread isn't the place for this argument. Keke is legitemately a mean person to her husband and people around her.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
200.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mc3kp2dyVO1qjc2coo3_400.gif

tumblr_mc3kp2dyVO1qjc2coo4_400.gif

giphy.gif

:whoa:
:hhh::picard: hell naw

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
She irks me to no end but what a shytty thing for a man to do to his family. Glad she wasn't in her first trimester, that could have devastated her to the point of miscarriage.

Last edited: