Keke Wyatt's husband asks for a divorce, she breaks down on IG live #GMB

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yet he keeps making children with her. Why isn't he apart of the problem? He's so concerned about his children that he'll leave them when their mother is emotionally unable to care for them? This dude is selfish as fukk.

So they should just stay married right?

Lol

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
When is it ever a good time for a divorce? :manny:, She'll live, women have done much worst to men in terms of divorcing them :manny:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Then take your kids with you. If it's just the woman you're not concerned with, get your lawyer money up BEFORE you leave and fight for custody of your children. In this situation, it is selfish for a man to abandon his entire family (yes, moving out is abandoning your family) while his wife is pregnant and a kid has cancer.
We dont know that he doesnt have lawyers involved. We dont know that he isnt trying to get custody of his kids. Lets not assume anything that isnt already out there about either.
My parents got divorced when I was 5. Pops moved down the street. He didnt abandon me. :what:
He can see his children every damn day and be just as involved. Having a separate home isnt abandoning your family. Abandoning your family is abandoning your family.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Then why keep having more children with her? Like I said before, if it's really the woman, take your kids with you.
lol

Do you realize you sound EXACTLY like the people that Shame women for staying in Abusive relationships?

On some "If he was really abusive/Crazy then why she stay with him? Why she keep having his babies?"

Sometime the trails and tribulations of love make people do unwise shyt that they should be smarter about.

And as far as taking the kids you know DAMN WELL it aint that easy for a dude to get custody of his kids...Even in this case when the mother is obviously off in the mental department dude is gonna have to fight an uphill battle to get his kids.

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
Yet he keeps making children with her. Why isn't he apart of the problem? He's so concerned about his children that he'll leave them when their mother is emotionally unable to care for them? This dude is selfish as fukk.

The same could be said for any women who has multiple kids with an abusive spouse......

Stop the victim shaming beloved....

#ToxicFemininity

#ProtectOurBoys

#StopTheShaming

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He's a piece of shyt. He'll get his.

I'm not even saying you should stay in a marriage and be miserable, but there's a way you do things. Your child has CANCER. You could've sucked it up and dealt with any problems y'all had, atleast until she's in remission. And your new baby is born.

Just straight up scum. Does he have money? They have 9 kids. I hope she bleeds him DRY.

Wtf does his child's cancer have to do with her crazy ass? People need to figure out these 1950s rules are over. I'm not taking a lifetime of Ls over some crazy bytch

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
She pregnant again?

And she legit crazy
Next stop is lesbianism
200.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mc3kp2dyVO1qjc2coo3_400.gif

tumblr_mc3kp2dyVO1qjc2coo4_400.gif

giphy.gif

:whoa: