Kelis details enduring physical abuse from Nas

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Camel stans:scusthov:
Nothing to do with music or me being a fan of a particular artist. fukk a kick and a snare or any of that shyt. I have no respect, absolutely none for any man that abuses a woman. The epitome of a coward. I've seen females abused so maybe I have a closer perspective so I take it a little more seriously. I'm from a time where taking advantage of a woman would get you stomped out.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing to do with music or me being a fan of a particular artist. fukk a kick and a snare or any of that shyt. I have no respect, absolutely none for any man that abuses a woman. The epitome of a coward. I've seen females abused so maybe I have a closer perspective so I take it a little more seriously. I'm from a time where taking advantage of a woman would get you stomped out.

Bullshyt it's a much larger thread about this issue you specifically looked for this old one from 18 months ago, from a issue that was already debunked.

Camel stans:huhldup:

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You just bumped this in the booth
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/remember-when-nas-gave-gwenyth-paltrow-a-pass-to-say-nikka.365531/

Jigga Warriors :huhldup: