Kelis Trying To Take Nas Back To The Cleaners

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Superhead already admitted she was lying about half the nikkas in that book. She also said she slept with Rakim which I know was straight up fabricated cause Rakim is fam. And what that make Jay? She said he smashed too and allegedly MAD nikkas hit Beyonce before he got wit her. Including allegedly Pharrell and including allegedly Nas. Word to @hustlemania. See how that work? But if u wanna clown Nas for him “allegedly” sleeping with Superhead u might as well clown every nikka. Shorty put a bunch of random names in that book to sensationalize it. She already admitted to it. She even admitted to lying about Method Man.

:mjlol: These nikkas writing essays trying to defend Nas!

:rudy:
Superhead or Nas himself never denied anything in her book about their sexual relationship. so all this rambling ass bullshyt you wrote bringing up other rappers in order to excuse the fact that Nas got clowned by another industry hoe is comical.

:mjlol:

Kelis always maintained she never got wit Pharrell. Matter fact she always maintained she didnt even get along wit the Neptunes.

:heh: Of course she denied it! And she liked the Neptunes enough to do two albums with them from 1998 - 2002.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol: These nikkas writing essays trying to defend Nas!

:rudy:
Superhead or Nas himself never denied anything in her book about their sexual relationship. so all this rambling ass bullshyt you wrote bringing up other rappers in order to excuse the fact that Nas got clowned by another industry hoe is comical.

:mjlol:

:heh: Of course she denied it! And she liked the Neptunes enough to do two albums with them from 1998 - 2002.
Son she was publicly complaining about them while doing music wit them. She was still putting out records and signed and was saying how they dont see eye to eye and how they mean to her n shyt. My thing is how u saying Nas is something but Jay aint when he’s done the same shyt on multiple occasions. From Nas girl to Biggie girl to Pharrell girl. Sounds similar dont u think?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kelis said she never got wit Pharrell and in fact her and the Neptunes in general never got along. U dont know these people fam. U goin off rumors n shyt. And like I said to other dude. If u wanna go by rumors. Carmen said Nas was smashing Beyonce. Before Jay. @hustlemania exposed Pharrell admitting he smashed Beyonce allegedly. U nikkas is too old to be actin like chicks never been wit nikkas before u. And im NOT saying to go wife no hoes up but if a chick aint a virgin. She’s gonna be someone’s “sloppy seconds”.

Dawg,....
You talembout nikkaz gassed then.
You not supposed to actually know who the sloppy seconds are.
Plus it is a huge cavernous ravine between kelis and beyounce from attractiveness and the full gamut.
Kelis was never someone to place on a pedestal to the point that if she was with another crew. You think you can pluck her away romantically.
Like real talk,....
Maybe you ain't been in a crew.
Yet I been in crews and made them.
That if it was another crew chick as a leader.
I am not giving no other chick from no other crew power like that.
When she was from your words not even with the crew leader. So that means she not even popping enough.
for the leader to have found romantic value in and men are not generally friends with women. So again,...
Nas was on some dumb ego bullshyt.
Anyone looking in on could see was a disaster waiting to happen.

Not to mention, rap nikkaz not supposed to be getting played by no rnb singer.
Nor is a guy from queensbridge of nas culture based esteem. Should not be enamored with a lowly crew chick from a crew.
that ain't even from your city locale and your city is ahead of the locale from where ol girl is.

That is like me letting some chick from another crew in the Midwest.
play me out and the crew nor ol girl are no where near my esteem. that is how lame nas is on that kelis shyt.

Homie dated down and the ugly type and got played and played himself.

Anyone can see that,...now again...
How you try to spin it is on you, my g.

I don't give passes, on situations people should be prescient about.

Maybe you do but I do not.

If nas was my homie I would have been told him he was bugg'n for even talking to the weird ass bytch.

Nas just from the projects. He ain't never been no fukk'n weirdo like kelis was. Chick don't even match what nas is on.
Nas played himself breh.

Maybe you wanna deflect but I will not and I do not.

Art Barr

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Son she was publicly complaining about them while doing music wit them. She was still putting out records and signed and was saying how they dont see eye to eye and how they mean to her n shyt.

:mjlol: And none of this has to do with the fact Kelis was trying to downplay her current/past relationship with Pharell so she didn't look like a slut dating/fukking for tracks.

My thing is how u saying Nas is something but Jay aint when he’s done the same shyt on multiple occasions. From Nas girl to Biggie girl to Pharrell girl. Sounds similar dont u think?

THIS THREAD IS SPECIFICALLY ABOUT NAS, NOT Jay Z, Biggie or Pharell, so all these tired, inaccurate deflections you wrote don't change that Nas is simply big simp who continues to get embarrassed & taken advantage of by basic ass industry thots.

:umad:

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
You know more about who Nas dated than I do :dame:
And I’m a fan :hubie:
All I know is Carmen, Sade, Kelis and Nicki. :dame:

The 3 women I mentioned previously (Kelis, Carmen Bryant, Superhead) are common knowledge & are widely known by the public because most of them (Kelis, Carmen Bryant) have continually shytted on Nas.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whats yall fascination with sloppy seconds..
In yall lives, yall do know yall nyggas girls sucked a mean dyck before she sucked yalls right

You sound mad white.
You don't go and wife up no chick from another crew.
You don't go wife up a chick who you personally know was dating and you socially in business have a connection to that man.

You can fukk all day, but wife and you know the nikka.
fukk no.
Y'all nikkax lack urban intellectualism and small town as fukk if you think different. You can not wife no sloppy seconds and you know the nikka in an actual business or social interaction based capacity.
If you do, you are easily saying you a patsy who would allow someone to take.

Now you can try to play it but real talk.
I am one of the only nikkaz on here who documented me always being the other guy committed women cheated with. That even I worked with one of the dudes I was fukk'n his gf at the same job for years. Yet, I never talked about wife'n not one.

Maybe y'all have no urban intellectualism.
or maybe you from a small town and it got a shortage of quality cooch.
. Yet you can not wife no known sloppy seconds. Real talk,...you kinda not supposed to know yo female dating past. Simply because if you do you still had issues from a past committal and were emo trying to fix your issues with your new lady. When neither of you supposed to be talking about an ex. Nor should you be searching for some meaning of a past relationship and you in a commitment.
So either you nikkaz pillow talk.
Or you think it is legal to wife up sloppy seconds.
Or you just a rebound mode guy who still affected.

All shyt that is immature and not what a grown man does.

Art Barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Dawg,....
You talembout nikkaz gassed then.
You not supposed to actually know who the sloppy seconds are.
Plus it is a huge cavernous ravine between kelis and beyounce from attractiveness and the full gamut.
Kelis was never someone to place on a pedestal to the point that if she was with another crew. You think you can pluck her away romantically.
Like real talk,....
Maybe you ain't been in a crew.
Yet I been in crews and made them.
That if it was another crew chick as a leader.
I am not giving no other chick from no other crew power like that.
When she was from your words not even with the crew leader. So that means she not even popping enough.
for the leader to have found romantic value in and men are not generally friends with women. So again,...
Nas was on some dumb ego bullshyt.
Anyone looking in on could see was a disaster waiting to happen.

Not to mention, rap nikkaz not supposed to be getting played by no rnb singer.
Nor is a guy from queensbridge of nas culture based esteem. Should not be enamored with a lowly crew chick from a crew.
that ain't even from your city locale and your city is ahead of the locale from where ol girl is.

That is like me letting some chick from another crew in the Midwest.
play me out and the crew nor ol girl are no where near my esteem. that is how lame nas is on that kelis shyt.

Homie dated down and the ugly type and got played and played himself.

Anyone can see that,...now again...
How you try to spin it is on you, my g.

I don't give passes, on situations people should be prescient about.

Maybe you do but I do not.

If nas was my homie I would have been told him he was bugg'n for even talking to the weird ass bytch.

Nas just from the projects. He ain't never been no fukk'n weirdo like kelis was. Chick don't even match what nas is on.
Nas played himself breh.

Maybe you wanna deflect but I will not and I do not.

Art Barr
Bro. I been in crews and started em too. What im sayin is. Pharrell aint Nas’ crew. And its only a rumor they dated. Either way. If u feel she beneath dude cause of the way she is. I feel u on that. But hey :manny:. We all know nikkas in the hood that fukk wit the wrong bytches. Come on fam. U and me know that nikkas be seeding up the WORST of the WORST in the hood. Lol. Either way it dont really matter to me. I dont really care who that nikka fukkin. Lol