F
:picard:

2F77F91300000578-3364709-image-m-22_1450380747971.jpg

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Don't this btich got money herself and got a music career plus a new fiance'?!?! :what: bytch you not struggling stop ya nonsense... you can't take care of one kid with 8K a MONTH?!?! :dahell:

:camby:

She will lose and her new husband needs to get a steady job.. One minute the nygga Real Estate agent trying to sell people houses in Cambodia or some shyt.. Next he's a photographer thats not getting a check.

Kelis, who I loved way before she met Nas, has shown me she is a bum ass broad at times. I stress at times cuz Nas did cheat, but still.... Do better ho..
that's the thing about CHILD SUPPORT... it's not alimony

you can get married 150 more times... another man will NEVER be responsible, for taking care of your kids.. that's why you gotta be extremely selective about who you have kids with.. even more than marriage.. a good lawyer will get you everything in a divorce. ain't a lawyer on earth gonna get you out of child support

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
that's the thing about CHILD SUPPORT... it's not alimony

you can get married 150 more times... another man will NEVER be responsible, for taking care of your kids.. that's why you gotta be extremely selective about who you have kids with.. even more than marriage.. a good lawyer will get you everything in a divorce. ain't a lawyer on earth gonna get you out of child support

Dont expect him not to pay anything.. 8gs just excessive. Nas being nice as hell to her already. Her bum ass husband just living off both of them