EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
"ghaleon negged you for your post in the thread Kelis, y'all. With the following comment: man stfu"

@ghaleon lmfao nikka is you mad that I like the thicker thangs in life? You must secretly be a skinny bytch or somebody who got denied by a fat chick :pachaha: don't be mad at me playa, big girls treat me right :blessed:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
"ghaleon negged you for your post in the thread Kelis, y'all. With the following comment: man stfu"

@ghaleon lmfao nikka is you mad that I like the thicker thangs in life? You must secretly be a skinny bytch or somebody who got denied by a fat chick :pachaha: don't be mad at me playa, big girls treat me right :blessed:

So you admit you like big girls. That's fukking gross. Why do black men have such low standards? Why not go after an attractive woman who's in shape? People who deliberately go after low hanging fruit don't respect themselves.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
beythoughts4.gif

You lil nikkas can hate all you want, but minus the rumors of body odor, I would destroy this chick. I can't see myself eating a booty, or p*ssy, but straight mouf/vaginal, yeah, she's outta there.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
So you admit you like big girls. That's fukking gross. Why do black men have such low standards? Why not go after an attractive woman who's in shape? People who deliberately go after low hanging fruit don't respect themselves.
Because it's a got damn preference you fukking fool:stopitslime: ain't nobody said shyt when ya big ass auntie was slinging her maggot infested field around town. Like I said you sound hurt, if you got curved by a big girl then suck that shyt up and do it moving. :camby: fukk outta here fakkit, you can't be from the south with that much hate for big girls.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Because it's a got damn preference you fukking fool:stopitslime: ain't nobody said shyt when ya big ass auntie was slinging her maggot infested field around town. Like I said you sound hurt, if you got curved by a big girl then suck that shyt up and do it moving. :camby: fukk outta here fakkit, you can't be from the south with that much hate for big girls.

That's fukking disgusting. I would neg you again if I could just for creating such a disturbing imagery in my head.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
She ain't even fat like that. Her pants is sagging so it appears that way in the one pic with the cracker. I'm saying if you're in the low key bar and this chick is with her friends and she strikes up a convo with you and yours, shyt's a lay-up.

You ain't gon be eyeing the room for something better/curving her talking bout being tired and needing to go home. You'll take her to the spot and go from head to fukking to bed to never see/hear from her again in life.

She just looks like the type of chick that belongs to the game, made for you to get your rocks off on a night where you're in a low key spot trying to get half drunk and socialize while eating peanuts.

At least, that's what she looks like now. Back in the I Hate You So Much Right Now-Milkshake era, she was a club-level take her home and ignore all others chick. Not a eat a booty level, but good enough to link up with your boys at the end of the night and tell em you bout to take this chick home status.