Kelly Divine: I've Heard Lil Wayne's Monster in the Sack

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
nah i heard and imagine Wayne has a normal length (6-6.5") dikk but its on the mad skinny side. why do you always think he is rapping about eating chicks out with their p*ssy in his mouth. the best way for a skinny dikk haver to get women off is to work them up first orally then you can hide the fact your dikk isnt sturdy

i find it to be a surprise though because he is from Louisiana and has those dark black genes which tends to lead to a sturdy, nice dikk you can hold your hat on. unfortunately his size being so little really makes it hard for him to stand out

:whoo:

Negged

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This whole thread = PAUSE :merchant:

If I were a rapper I would avoid this rodent. These guys pay this worthless whore several g's just to fukk and she turns around and airs their dirty laundry. That's what happens when you gas these professional whores up.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah i heard and imagine Wayne has a normal length (6-6.5") dikk but its on the mad skinny side. why do you always think he is rapping about eating chicks out with their p*ssy in his mouth. the best way for a skinny dikk haver to get women off is to work them up first orally then you can hide the fact your dikk isnt sturdy

i find it to be a surprise though because he is from Louisiana and has those dark black genes which tends to lead to a sturdy, nice dikk you can hold your hat on. unfortunately his size being so little really makes it hard for him to stand out

fukk is wrong with u :childplease:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

:whew:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

:why: :huhldup: :stopitslime:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD

:skip:
This has got to be the gayest thing I've read on here for the simple fact that you sound like you're serious, im not familiar with your post and dont know if ur :troll: or not so kudos to you if you are you're convincing....actually :whoa: no I take that back, that shyt was gay as hell.

Why as a man you converse with others about another man's dikk size...:snoop:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

di-913049061899.gif

Fred.