Daps
Reppin
NULL
48cd5653.gif

:dead:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
nah i heard and imagine Wayne has a normal length (6-6.5") dikk but its on the mad skinny side. why do you always think he is rapping about eating chicks out with their p*ssy in his mouth. the best way for a skinny dikk haver to get women off is to work them up first orally then you can hide the fact your dikk isnt sturdy

i find it to be a surprise though because he is from Louisiana and has those dark black genes which tends to lead to a sturdy, nice dikk you can hold your hat on. unfortunately his size being so little really makes it hard for him to stand out

:childplease: You better be a chick, if not.... :pacspit: :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My kind of woman...20 min Max...I ain't down with all that "all night long" sex...

If I push it, I can last 30 minutes, but beyond that, I get bored and my penis limps...

I failed my driver's test 5 times, because I can't focus on one activity for more than 15 minutes...

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah i heard and imagine Wayne has a normal length (6-6.5") dikk but its on the mad skinny side. why do you always think he is rapping about eating chicks out with their p*ssy in his mouth. the best way for a skinny dikk haver to get women off is to work them up first orally then you can hide the fact your dikk isnt sturdy

i find it to be a surprise though because he is from Louisiana and has those dark black genes which tends to lead to a sturdy, nice dikk you can hold your hat on. unfortunately his size being so little really makes it hard for him to stand out

:ufdup::skip:

152af408da2341048ff2064da98144de@2x.gif

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother

why the fukk would a grown man sit and visualise in his mind what another mans dikk looks like ... wtfffff ! this is some of the gayest shyt iv seen on these forums :wtf::wtf::wtf:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Once again, salute to the goat faq cac troll

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
im here for the kokast cable

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Your work has been slipping lately, getting real predictable... But you came back strong with the Louisiana/Dark black gene commentary:bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
To man variables.

You never know what's real or what's fake fukking with these hollywood/entertainment industry folks.

Maybe Wayne be dissing these ho's, so they're trying to get back at him?

Or he could of just gave her a few dollars to claim he's a monster in the sack just strengthen his image with the females?...marketing 101 type shyt

Maybe it's some gay nikkaz using these ho's as beards.Probably don't even like women, but paying these ho's to say they fukked?

In the entertainment industry, nothing would surprise me

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
These rappers eatin these hoes asses?

Df kinda sht :what:

Ol "lemme use these hoes to experience the nostalgia of my life as a jail bytch" ass nikka :birdman:

Though in all honesty these hoes are prolly lyin:russ: