Kendrick doesn't have the quotables to beat Drake and nothing he drops will be able to top Story of Adidon.

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
200w.gif

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
A minorrrrrrr
What is it the braids!!!

I could go on. It’s wild Kendrick has been beating him at his own game. Euphoria really set the tone and has been the best diss in this whole battle so far too.

What is it THE BRAIDS??? is going to be a quotable for the rest of eternity

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I think Kendrick MIGHT be on here
He be online, just not posting crazy

He manipulating AK with the drops

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
:pachaha: When you put your hands on your girl, is it self defense because she’s bigger than you?

:pachaha: Top would make you do features for change, get on pop records and rap for the Whites.

:pachaha: You the Black messiah wifing up a mixed queen and hit vanilla cream to help out with your self esteem

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Everything about Papi has been exposed and said at this point. So if we want to go with strictly bars, Papi has him beat

Papi already popped off with this first track and is alluding to info about kendrick that hasn't been publicly known. :lupe:

Safe to say, his little alien voices won't save him for what drake has next. :damn:
Call a man daddy bruhs

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: When you put your hands on your girl, is it self defense because she’s bigger than you?

:pachaha: Top would make you do features for change, get on pop records and rap for the Whites.

:pachaha: You the Black messiah wifing up a mixed queen and hit vanilla cream to help out with your self esteem

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:
:russell::russell:No one talks about this song at all

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meet The Grahams was too much of a Adidon remake. Kendricks put together some good records but what Pusha was able to do in 3 min was more impressive to me.

DanielAlfredsson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everything about Papi has been exposed and said at this point. So if we want to go with strictly bars, Papi has him beat

Papi already popped off with this first track and is alluding to info about kendrick that hasn't been publicly known. :lupe:

Safe to say, his little alien voices won't save him for what drake has next. :damn: