Kendrick-Drake not some "industry" beef?

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This is definitely a part of it. The smartest thing about these new age beefs is them being smart enough to use original beats and monetize these shyts.

I know Pusha T and Remy Ma gotta look back in hindsight and be mad they can't eat off their diss tracks.
I get the sentiment but I don't think Pusha cares. Wasn't the song taken off DSPs?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I get the sentiment but I don't think Pusha cares. Wasn't the song taken off DSPs?
It was never on there. It’s not his beat. It’s on youtube but not monetized.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
My take is that Kendrick knows that drake is a puppet for the industry. A jew cosplaying as a black man. Drake is an insecure, simple minded scrub at heart, but turned into a monster that believes he's untouchable now that he's got the machine to back him up financially and in the eyes of public opinion.

Ross' MMG isn't under UMG, but it is under Gamma :sas2:

Grainge is using drake as a trojan horse to consolidate artists under the umg/gamma umbrella and funnel all that money to the top of the Jewish run entertainment industry pyramid. This also enables grainge to control cultural narratives, such as preventing artists from speaking out against subjects such as zionism, police brutality, or racial inequality. It's a spooky future. Salute to Kendrick for using his platform to fight the good fight. I think people are really overlooking how brave it is for him to do this on some david vs goliath shyt. This ultimately is a benefit to society and the culture at large.

Look at this weirdo :deadrose: I wonder if you even read your own bullshyt

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Its really putting validation into the fact that we been hearing rumors for a decade these two don't fukk with each other.

And now they finally get a chance to air that shyt out.

Most artists prolly dont, just like you and your co-workers.

Obviously the annoying thing is the fakeness and like Russ said; everybody's their brother/sister after knowing each other for a week

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Didn't Kendrick start that with verse 3 of Euphoria by mentioning Drake's kid?
Nah drake started it by mentioning Kendricks wife on pushups. He's a goof with no integrity. And even still, Kendrick gave him multiple warnings to keep it hip hop. And he wouldn't listen. So fukk it. He gotta stand by the energy he put out there now.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
When we find out that all the stuff being fed to Kendrick by the "OVO mole" was staged and a long play to get his confidence up over time, only for him to base his biggest shot in these disses around a fake story (Drake hiding a daughter). Gives Drake plausible deniability about everything else Kenny said in his records. Meanwhile, the shyt Drake brought to light about Kenny's family :lupe:

Edit: For the record if any proof emerges that Drake actually is a Pedo, then he can die slow and burn in hell. Every pedo deserves death :camby:

Drake having another kid is definitely not a bigger shot than being a pedophile lol wtf

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point it seems that Kendrick has as much animosity for Drake as Nas had for Jay.

Still unsure why though.

For one reason or another, maybe even those close to them have beef with someone from the other camp.

For whatever reason, that shyt got real personal (or at least made to seem that way if this is scripted).

I wouldn't be surprised if this is a whole brainstorm between Metro, Future, Drake, Kendrick, etc. They said Metro and Future dialed in and started cranking, who knows if Drake and Kendrick were a part of that. A part of me can really see that as Hip-Hop was kind if getting stale the last year or so.

Again, if not though, yeah this is an authentic blood feud. I'm honestly leaning more to this being real because the original beef was Metro and Drake regarding previous album acclaim and awards.
I'm normally plugged in on this ish. Legit nobody has any idea what going on in the g unit/dipset/lox end. I give you nikkas inside knowledge if I get it. No idea what the fukks going on. Kendricks team tight and he is Street connected but even g units nikkas which have reach to Compton have no idea. This is wild

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Taylor has enough power
It's gonna come from the most unlikely source. 50 cent will squash it. The wheels are in motion behind the scenes. Bet my coli account on it. What I heard is 50 basically warned both camps how ugly shyt can get and quickly. Someone down with ovo or kendrick can confirm. @El Jefe is plugged in out there. And 50 was not on his usual trolling ish. He og'd both camps. Apparently the pedo lines is where 50 was like oh he'll nah