Kendrick-Drake not some "industry" beef?

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
giphy.gif
GMzClgSWEAAT1cO

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Where are drakes industry friends and defenders? I mean, besides azeilia banks :russ:

Someone get a statement from millie bob asap! We need it

He ain't got none because he loves dirty macking on these guys girlfriends wives. If he even did it to Wayne that signed and blew him up, He's not trustworthy at all

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The craziest entendre to come out of this might actually be drake's freeing the slaves line when you look at all the artists that might be working under the UMG/Gamma labels that are now going against their main puppet. Graham Cracker Aubrey let his ego get the best of him again and walked right into this one.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm normally plugged in on this ish. Legit nobody has any idea what going on in the g unit/dipset/lox end. I give you nikkas inside knowledge if I get it. No idea what the fukks going on. Kendricks team tight and he is Street connected but even g units nikkas which have reach to Compton have no idea. This is wild

Kendrick ain't taking no phonecalls :lolbron:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im reminded of when method man said he was working with steve buscemi. meth was supposed to reach for a knife under a table, and it didnt look the way it was supposed to. so buscemi told somebody to move the knife but not tell method man. so when he was looking for it it looked natural...they got a buscemi on both sides

anyway is there a tally thread? because i think theyre tied up

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
The craziest entendre to come out of this might actually be drake's freeing the slaves line when you look at all the artists that might be working under the UMG/Gamma labels that are now going against their main puppet. Graham Cracker Aubrey let his ego get the best of him again and walked right into this one.
Also, could refer to the "dogs" being trafficked :lupe: