Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
God, ah, my confession is yours, but Who am if I don't go to war?

There's opportunity when livin' with loss

I discover myself when I fall short

Raise my hands to a fallen sky, I fantasize Me jumpin' planets immortalized, I correspond Three angels watchin' me all the time

Put my children to sleep with a prayer, then close my eyes

Definition of peace

:ohlawd::ohlawd:
So this was the B2B track after euphoria to make drake drop that bullshyt and crash out! This was all calculated guys! He telling us before he goes to war he is saying his prayer and putting his kids to sleep! This is the most crucial track of the battle because it made them wrecklessly put that track out that Kendrick obviously caught wind of. This track was calling Checkmate!

Last edited:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
It’s insane that he dropped so many quality disses that this is apparently the ugly stepchild. This shyt is brilliant.

Usually I hate non-beef bars on a diss track—-ie I think the start of euphoria is filler—-but on this one his flow and energy and the way he sing wit it a lil bit :damn: and then when he goes into the bars —-considering the possible OVO-CO-Cash-mole fiasco, this is the one that may end up being most poignant

It’s is INSANE that this isn’t even the best track he made in one weekend. I think Not Like Us and Meet the Grahams are untouchable but a year from now when the order of songs are forgotten and we’re just judging best songs, I think this will be remembered as his 3rd best track over Euphoria and Like That

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

immmmmmmmmmmm jus a playa playa playyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaa

giphy.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Family Matters Season 6 Episode 16.
Mr. Looney is engaged to be married, but on his wedding day, his bride leaves him at the altar thanks to a jilted ex-lover who comes up with a phony excuse for her to take him back. Humiliated, Mr. Looney contemplates suicide, leaving Steve and Carl to talk him out of it. They do with the help of an old friend of Looney's who works as a police officer and she shows interest in him. Meanwhile, Laura gets upset when her parents won't let her go with her friends to see Seal in Toledo for one night, despite letting Eddie go to Canada for 4 days with people Carl and Harriette don't know. The reason why Carl and Harriett let's Eddie go away for four days, because Eddie is in college and he is over 18 and he doesn't live in the Winslow house anymore and that is why. Soon they see the error of their ways and allow her to go to the concert providing that she keeps a cell phone with her.

Might be a reach but this nicca Kendrick might be the Riddler :laff:

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Goooooood haaaa my confession is yoooours but who am I if I dont go to warrrrrrrr
full

there's opportuniTY when living with Lossssssssss I discover myself when I fall short
full

"Tell me who gon' stop me? I come from love"
full

Went back a revisited this track today. Kinda forgot how good it was. Just Kendrick spitting for 3 minutes straight over an Al Green loop.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
"Tell me who gon' stop me? I come from love"
full

Went back a revisited this track today. Kinda forgot how good it was. Just Kendrick spitting for 3 minutes straight over an Al Green loop.

facts....I was on Euphoria and Not Like Us heavy....then I played this again like :damn: .

All these Kendrick records are all quality and they all have a different vibe.