Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Man, favorite track from this exchange. When he said he lives in the circadian rhythm of a shooting star, I was ready to jump through a wall :wow:
I’ll always thank Drake for bringing back the Kendrick I love :wow::wow::wow:

nikka made Dot toss all them Baby Keem tendencies out the window & rap fr :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I came to ask the same question. They couldn’t clear a sample or something?

Al Green posted the OG song on his twitter account the day 6:16 dropped like he knew what was going on but two of Drake’s uncles helped write and arrange the song so if they or their estates have any clearance power i’m sure they’d NEVER clear a sample for a song dissing their nephew

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Al Green posted the OG song on his twitter account the day 6:16 dropped like he knew what was going on but two of Drake’s uncles helped write and arrange the song so if they or their estates have any clearance power i’m sure they’d NEVER clear a sample for a song dissing their nephew
He dead already! 🤷

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you never know with kendrick :russ:

Nah, it's a religious thing. 616 is the true mark of the devil.

Kendrick is cerebral enough to know this.

Sometimes he does weird stuff like this where I can't tell if im reaching or if he's really on some devil illuminati stuff.

its also why its weird as fukk that Marvel chose 616 as its universe number. out of all numbers to pick :stopitslime: