Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it's a religious thing. 616 is the true mark of the devil.

Kendrick is cerebral enough to know this.

Sometimes he does weird stuff like this where I can't tell if im reaching or if he's really on some devil illuminati stuff.

its also why its weird as fukk that Marvel chose 616 as its universe number. out of all numbers to pick :stopitslime:
6/16 is also Pac's birthday, so who knows

this the song i keep coming back to tho, mans was really rapping his ass off before he addressed the beef directly

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I like this track so tough man, second only to Not Like Us honestly in this whole battle. Of course that's not a slight to Euphoria nor MTG, both being ALL TIMERS, but this joint right here is crazy

"God , uh my confession is yours! But ,who am I if I don't go to war! There's opportunity when living with loss; I discover myself when I fall short" :banderas:
Talking that talk!

**Then proceeds to meticulously walk that man down**

What a performance . Getting AK out the way and completely isolating Drake was genius, in hindsight and in the moment. Separated that man from his pack and hunted him down , completely on wax.
Drake felt every one of these records intensely, I know he did.

Art, war, and chess all in one. Gotta love it :blessed:

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I like this track so tough man, second only to Not Like Us honestly in this whole battle. Of course that's not a slight to Euphoria nor MTG, both being ALL TIMERS, but this joint right here is crazy

"God , uh my confession is yours! But ,who am I if I don't go to war! There's opportunity when living with loss; I discover myself when I fall short" :banderas:
Talking that talk!

**Then proceeds to meticulously walk that man down**

What a performance . Getting AK out the way and completely isolating Drake was genius, in hindsight and in the moment. Separated that man from his pack and hunted him down , completely on wax.
Drake felt every one of these records intensely, I know he did.

Art, war, and chess all in one. Gotta love it :blessed:
What I love the most about this and euphoria is Kendrick basically alluding that he didn’t really wanna bury Drake like that

Bruh basically telling him to fall back before it gets ugly

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I will thank Drake for us getting non-canon Kendrick raps :blessed:
No super high concept shyt like he does on the albums. Just bars, flows and punchlines.
Nikkas swear he didn't have quotables till this battle

I wouldn’t even call Kendrick super high concept and i’m really shocked he’s gotten that reputation over the years.

Kendrick is a conceptual rapper sure but he’s no Lupe Fiasco where the lyrics themselves DEMAND dissection and study. Kendrick’s lyricism pretty palatable even when he gets expansive.

Last edited: