Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love how Kendrick builds tension as his songs go on:wow: ......you just knew he was about to go off in that 2nd half:ohlawd:
My fear with kendrick was he could find a tone that works for a direct diss track.. he can go off with multis, metaphors, wordplay and it can just sound like a blur sometimes... but i wasnt convinved he could find a pocket that works for a direct, diss track that relys on punchlines, direct truth telling and clarity, but he seems to have found that pocket..

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
People comparing this to euphoria:what:.....this was obviously just meant to keep pressure on Aubrey's neck. Not to rip him apart. Just to put him up on some street game real quick. This is pure psychological warfare. Dot is different:wow:

They don't get what is being laid out for them, it's going right over there head, same for Aubrey

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I don’t know how to explain this but that first track felt like Kendrick went into the booth to make a diss track

this feels more like i wanna get some shyt off my chest right now more organically

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh. My. Goodness

Drake made an AI back to back track and ngga was really sayin kendrick had to hurry up!

If they said that for that, my goodness ….i don’t even know what I’m typing shhausbsusijdbe

He backed to backed THE BOY :laff:
And I fully expect him to back to back to back him if Drake don’t drop lol