Kendrick Lamar - 6:16 in LA (Drake Diss)

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
But he definitely got that man feeling alone right now in his big ass house :wow:

Another track for the beef playlist :ohlawd: I wasn't expecting them to actually
I can imagine him looking out at the sunrise, in a flowery robe with a wine glass in his hand, tears coming down then he throws the wine glass against the wall in frustration :russ:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Why y'all think Hed knew he was planning to drop yesterday? Why you think they abruptly put the pause on that...

Why you think they knew he leaked Push-Ups and put the pressure on him to go ahead and put his stamp on it since he put it out there, acting like it was a leak.

:lolbron:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:unimpressed:This shyt is even more mid than the last one. Should've kept this one. I get he is going the psychological approach and some of you are going to take everything he says as fact, but this is a miss for me. Should've just let the last one ride until Drake responded.
Why you cheesin', fam?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
He dropped this shyt in time for JBP to critique. Aubrey is gonna be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life, get them squares up out your circle

The AL Green sample is icing on the cake

It's hard to find the square when you are the square yourself, if you can't figure that out at 40yr old its hopeless. Drake thought money and fame could buy him loyalty and respect

• Dap
Reactions: hex