Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I can’t decide if the worst thing about this thread is Jermio or the nikka who was proud to groom a 12 year old.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a little kid in my life and thought to myself “I’ve got to be his/her friend”.

Them little niglets be annoying, fukk them.
That post had to be a parody, it was way too much, and if it isn’t a parody, the alphabet boys need to get that dudes hard drive, NOW!

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
booker-t-one-thing-that-i-always-say-about-my-female-v0-qxdra23q9f4b1.jpeg

edit: okay he was lying because that was wild :pachaha:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Shout to @Maximus Rex he’s the only one being fair. All these allusions to Drake being a pedo is lame. I people talk about how relationship with Millie Bobby brown but guess what? When I was 27-28 I went to my nephews school play (snow white, great performance) and the actress who played snow white was like 11 or 12 but she was so good I couldn’t get her off my mind so I contacted the school and got her name and then googled her and surprisingly she had an IG so I reached out and we became good friends. Nothing sexual or weird about it, talent is attracted to talent. I gave her advice on boys and tried to nurture her talent. And anyone who thinks that’s weird is weird themselves except oh wait of course I didn’t do that because I’m not a fukking pedo groomer gtfo

I don’t have a dog in this race but anyone acting like Drake wasn’t super sus with that little girl has their own skeletons smh.

As far as the battle goes….I got it pretty even right now. Push Ups was more straight forward and disrespectful but Dots shyt was way more lyrical and entertaining.
Are nikkas just not reading this whole post. How tf yall think he talking about grooming a 12 yr old when he's shytting on pedopapi :mjtf:coli avg reading lvl has to be 3rd grade :why:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You right but nikkas was on here waiting for weeks talking about He’s about to get drake up out of here. Had me wanting to see it
It’s just pure delusion. No one is going to stop being a fan of someone’s music because of a diss record

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Imagine saying people only like this because they hate Drake but multiple big Drake fans have admitted that Dot got him. So I guess they hate Drake too now huh?

Multiple things can be true. Its a good diss that's being wildly overrated because people are tired of Drake being the top guy.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Multiple things can be true. Its a good diss that's being wildly overrated because people are tired of Drake being the top guy.
It's either a good diss or not, stop with the mental gymnastics.

"Well it's good but, it's not THAT good"

No one cares about Drake being the "top guy", he's a popstar - everyone who has dissed him knows this first hand because they've helped put him there.