Kendrick Lamar - Euphoria (Drake Diss)

leoc

All Star
Daps
Adidon still had bars though it wasn't just tea and chatty patty shyt

Leave out the Adonis part and Push still hit him on the family front and the fact Cash Money is raping him contract wise

Stop it, all anyone talks about with that song is drake getting exposed for getting a thot pregnant and hiding his son

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
This where I think Kendrick made a mistake . I got this song way better than push up as far as disses goes . However it wasn’t a knockout . If Kendrick doesn’t knock out Drake the media siding with Drake . Pusha got Drake with the knockout blow .
Cap.

Media still takes Drake side against Pusha to this day.

It’s a popularity/relationship/social media contest.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Have to think? The arrogance. Read some real poetry from a black poet like Jay Wright instead of this clown who refuses to make good songs. Kendrick is not intellectually complex, that's pure cap.

You sound grumpy, I don't think you got any sleep last night, sit this one out and try again tomorrow champ

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
That had nothing to do with diss records

You're wrong about multiple rappers in there but given that you're not really familiar with any of them or rap history let's switch it up. Did the battle hurt Meek's career yes or no. Because most people will tell you yea. That was the start of the entire perspective of Meek shifting from street rapper with some bangers to a clown.

These are entirely different convos from Drake and Kendrick. Both are "too big to fail" and this beef won’t end either career.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You're wrong about multiple rappers in there but given that you're not really familiar with any of them or rap history let's switch it up. Did the battle hurt Meek's career yes or no. Because most people will tell you yea. That was the start of the entire perspective of Meek shifting from street rapper with some bangers to a clown.

These are entirely different convos from Drake and Kendrick. Both are "too big to fail" and this beef won’t end either career.

Why in God’s name are you debating CRIMSON TIDER bro?!!? You must be bored

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
@Jermio @Lavish
bf6207ad-a1d8-4f35-91b4-7c677be09d54_text.gif
I got you riled up :heh:

Imma keep sonning you nikkas