Kendrick Lamar - Like That (Drake & J. Cole Diss) (Produced Metro Boomin) (fukk A Big 3 & Remember Prince Outlived Mike Jack)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
are you comparing that era of recording music and studios to today? you must be out ya fukking mind and besides people who say this are WRONG

stillmatic freestyle happened. it was a thing... :heh:
Stillmatic freestyle was a response to jays shot at summer jam get you’re goofy ass out my alerts. Nas didn’t respond to takeover (which dropped on 9/11/01)til December. You clearly weren’t old enough to remember

Even if “stillmatic freestyle” was a response that dropped in august jay took them shots in June at the summer jam :heh:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stillmatic freestyle was a response to jays shot at summer jam get you’re goofy ass out my alerts. Nas didn’t respond to takeover (which dropped on 9/11/01)til December. You clearly weren’t old enough to remember
"was a response to Jay at summer jam" yes he perfomed takeover... are you retarded? :skip:

goofy dumb muthafuka... album recording back then took time. pressing physicals and all that. ether was an album cut retard.

today you can rap into a mic attached to a laptop and mix it with headphones and put it out later.

not the same game goofy

Daps
But when it comes to Drake his stans act like it’s mandatory and immediately start running a time clock, until it’s his turn of course.
Oh I agree, he set his own precedent with his own speedy replies to disses so I don't think he should have any excuses for 'running late'. Even "while on tour". J. Cole has been recording for The Fall Off while performing at shows for Drakes tour lol

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
"was a response to Jay at summer jam" yes he perfomed takeover... are you retarded? :skip:

goofy dumb muthafuka... album recording back then took time. pressing physicals and all that. ether was an album cut retard.

today you can rap into a mic attached to a laptop and mix it with headphones and put it out later.

not the same game goofy

:pachaha: except Jay didn’t perform the whole song takeover,keep exposing yourself. He said “you guys don’t want it with hov ask nas he don’t want it with hov” that was it , the whole verse dropped in September Fukkin revisionist clown stfu.

Like I said you clearly weren’t old enough shut the fukk up faggit

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:pachaha: except Jay didn’t perform the whole song takeover,keep exposing yourself. He said “you guys don’t want it with hov ask nas he don’t want it with hov” that was it , the whole verse dropped in September Fukkin revisionist clown stfu.

Like I said you clearly weren’t old enough shut the fukk up faggit
he performed takeover and dissed nas and stillmatic freestyle came out in August. nobody asked you how many verses... don't move the goal posts.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
he performed takeover and dissed nas and stillmatic freestyle came out in August. nobody asked you how many verses... don't move the goal posts.

:pachaha: No he didn’t ,(not the whole song) you fukkin clown

Jay dissed mobb deep,and ended the freestyle with the nas bar. Nas responded to THIS with the stillmatic freestyle 2 months later then takeover in December.sorry kid you can’t rewrite history especially if you never lived it

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:pachaha: No he didn’t you fukkin clown

Jay dissed mobb deep,and ended the freestyle with the nas bar. Nas responded to THIS with the stillmatic freestyle 2 months later then takeover in December.sorry kid you can’t rewrite history especially if you never lived it

nobody rewrote history but you. "nas didn't respond till ether... stillmatic freestyle enters the room

bu bu but the second verse wasn't out *insert juelzing and goal post moving

:laff:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
nobody rewrote history but you. "nas didn't respond till ether... stillmatic freestyle enters the room

bu bu but the second verse wasn't out *insert juelzing and goal post moving

:laff:

You said jay performed takeover at the summer jam.false,he did one verse acapella goin at mobb deep with prodigy on the screen

He aimed ONE bar at nas, who replied 2 months later. Then jay dropped the whole verse , nas replied 3 months later. Nobody wants to hear that SoundCloud todays is Different bullshyt when rappers were droppin mixtapes monthly. Escape from New York (hosted by nas) dropped in October ‘01(had get ya self a gun on it) man stfu

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
One would have to think that J Cole would not pass up the opportunity to give his Dreamville Fest, which he is headlining this Sunday night, the biggest shot of publicity imaginable by addressing it on stage possibly with Drake.
Would be wild if SZA brought out Kendrick on Saturday night….

I doubt SZA does that. But Schoolboy Q just might, or 50 Cent might lol. I don't think it'll happen but there's definitely an opportunity for a lot of fukkery. Kendrick respects Cole and Ib (Dreamville president) though. He's close with the label guys since they're all on Interscope, I wouldn't expect any disrespectful shyt from either side.

I'm more interested in First Person Shooter tbh. Seems to me like Kendrick ruined that song forever, it has to be deaded right? I can't imagine Cole performing it and reciting the big 3 line again. Not because he's mad but...it just seems outdated now.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake ain’t gonna do shyt. Which is a shame because Duppy freestyle was great. I think Drake could give Kendrick problems but Drake has been pretty consistent that he doesn’t want smoke with Kendrick

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I doubt SZA does that. But Schoolboy Q just might, or 50 Cent might lol. I don't think it'll happen but there's definitely an opportunity for a lot of fukkery. Kendrick respects Cole and Ib (Dreamville president) though. He's close with the label guys since they're all on Interscope, I wouldn't expect any disrespectful shyt from either side.

I'm more interested in First Person Shooter tbh. Seems to me like Kendrick ruined that song forever, it has to be deaded right? I can't imagine Cole performing it and reciting the big 3 line again. Not because he's mad but...it just seems outdated now.

I don’t think Kendrick would show up at Dreamfest for anybody for any reason. Kendrick has made it clear in my opinion he wants to fly solo. I don’t think he’d be sending DIRECT disses at Cole if he planned on attending his festival a scant few weeks later. Especially when its the best time for Cole to respond

For the time being Kendrick wants no parts of the “big 3” talk so he won’t directly or indirectly align himself with either. I also don’t see why he’d want to pop up on behalf of any TDE artists considering he’s no longer affiliated with the label.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

You think J Cole, never performs the biggest song of his career ever again ….because of the thunderous impact of “ain’t no big 3 it’s just big me”

:mjlol:

The discussion over this shyt has reached absurdity…I hate what diss tracks do to you nikkas

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I don’t think Kendrick would show up at Dreamfest for anybody for any reason. Kendrick has made it clear in my opinion he wants to fly solo. I don’t think he’d be sending DIRECT disses at Cole if he planned on attending his festival a scant few weeks later. Especially when its the best time for Cole to respond

For the time being Kendrick wants no parts of the “big 3” talk so he won’t directly or indirectly align himself with either. I also don’t see why he’d want to pop up on behalf of any TDE artists considering he’s no longer affiliated with the label.
The only reason Dot wouldn't show up is because by the time of the festival he'd be going into his roll out.

Cole is 100% going to continue to do FPS, he's just going to switch the bars up to cleverly exclude Dot - I suspect that's all you're going to get in a response anytime soon.

The public created this narrative that Dot doesn't want anything to do with TDE. He 100% would pop-out to do something with a TDE artist. If you listen to anybody over there, from the CEO to the artists, they all still got nothing but good things to say and they still talk like family should.