Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
If Drake really don't have a daughter, then he DEFINITELY manipulated Kendrick.

And that would be hilarious. :deadrose:
You going out sad breh
You can spend all night trying to defend your boy crush with a BBL but you aren't going to sway popular opinion

OVO peado sweat shop is over

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yall gotta stop being dumb

Its 2024, after the Bill Cosby/MeToo shyt yall think DRAKE....400 mil DRAKE....is date raping girls and carrying the pills around with him like some super villain? We would have a new girl coming out every day about that shyt looking for a come up.

I swear yall are the most gulliable and naive dudes ever.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
drake fans come this way, this is your home https://www.thecoli.com/threads/dra...rick-lamar-asap-rocky-rick-ross-diss.1030931/

nikkas working OVO-time in this thread

go-away.gif

Braman

Superstar
Daps
im telling yall, these two are saying whatever they can, whether its true or not, whether it goes against what they have done in the past or not, just to win

That’s for the shallow end

Kendrick told that mans dad I blame this on you you raised a terrible person…told his mom to sit down. Told his son keep his head up. He don’t need to rely on lies.

The secret daughter and wife beating/dave free’s kid allegations cancel out. Kendrick don’t need to rely on that, Drake does

calh45

Cal
Daps
We were talking about the whole daughter thing and the fact that folks are trying to use Drake posting "baby girl" on Aaliyah bday to say he was talking about "his daughter".

What does what you said have to do with what I said? :dwillhuh:
You're talking about that tweet as if that's where he got his info from. Don't say something then play dumb about what you said. Clearly he got someone feeding him legit shyt. A tweet ain't got nothing to do with what he knows if he posting pictures

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Honestly Kendrick speaking on protecting women from predators and abusers after featuring Kodak Black and defending R Kelly on Mr.Morale screams hypocrisy to me. Nah bro can’t be speaking on women empowerment while shytying on Oprah on your album