Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake took it too far, kendrick did tell him not to take that approach...he TOLD HIM
This fukk all this Kendrick took it too far approach. Drake saying the nikka beating his wife and his son is his homies and nikkaz talkin that he went to hard. Drake is a Habitual line stepper he got warned twice and still decided to go with the bullshyt. He deserves all this fukkin smoke as far as i'm concerned.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Yall gotta stop being dumb

Its 2024, after the Bill Cosby/MeToo shyt yall think DRAKE....400 mil DRAKE....is date raping girls and carrying the pills around with him like some super villain? We would have a new girl coming out every day about that shyt looking for a come up.

I swear yall are the most gulliable and naive dudes ever.

Stop projecting

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Kendrick doesn’t need to say another word

Meet the Grahams is hard to listen to, and I don’t mean sonically, I mean it’s gonna stop your day whatever you’re doing. It’s UNCOMFORTABLE. The last song and in fact the ONLY song to make me feel that way was Ether. Like when you listen to ether there are points where you literally squirm like on some 2nd hand embarrassment. Meet the grahams is …far….vulgar.

Edit: in case it’s not clear, this a compliment

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What activism does Kendrick do or claim? Y’all don’t listen to his music clearly lmao

“In less than 10 years, as a professional artist, Mr. Lamar has gone from a local Compton young boy, to a multi-platinum, Billboard chart topping, two-time Grammy Award winning musician, an incredible achievement for anyone 27 years old,” Hall said in his speech to the state Senate. “But Mr. Lamar has not let his recent fame get the best of him. If you visit Compton ... Mr. Lamar is a familiar face in the neighborhood.”

“Mr. Lamar has not only given voice to a new generation of urban youth, he is demonstrating the best of what it means to work hard, do well and give back to his community.”
Wasn’t Kendrick defending r Kelly tho?
No.

Spotify announced today that the platform is “moving away from implementing a policy around artist conduct.” That policy—the Hate Content & Hateful Conduct Policy, revealed just a few weeks ago—led to the removal of XXXTentacion and R. Kelly’s music from its editorial and algorithmic playlists. With today’s news, X’s “SAD!” has been added back to the popular RapCaviar playlist.

Last week, Bloomberg reported that representatives for multiple acts—including Kendrick Lamar—reached out to Spotify Chief Executive Officer Daniel Ek and head of artist relations Troy Carter and threatened to pull their music if the company kept the policy as it stood. In an interview with Billboard, Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith, CEO of Top Dawg Entertainment, has now confirmed that he threatened to remove music from the service.

“I reached out to Troy over there, we had a conversation and I expressed how I felt about it, about censorship, how you can’t do artists that way,” Tiffith told Billboard. “I don’t think it’s right for artists to be censored, especially in our culture. How did they just pick those [artists] out? How come they didn’t pick out any others from any other genres or any other different cultures? There [are] so many other artists that have different things going on, and they could’ve picked anybody. But it seems to me that they’re constantly picking on hip-hop culture.
this is a reach...

you really think Drake needs to use date rape drugs to smash girls.....DRAKE nikka?
7db7d0bcfd765ebc9f4c302434005af3_xl.jpg

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Kendrick fans find that quintuple entendre on every single bar, gonna take 3 weeks to find all the hidden messages on these disses🤣🤣, nikkaz acting like they’re so deep they know some new letters in the alphabet that we don’t know about…

Kendrick still gotta explain to us why He never hold his son on any of the pics and he gotta get that DNA test ready to prove he ain’t raising Dave Free’s kid.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Honestly Kendrick speaking on protecting women from predators and abusers after featuring Kodak Black and defending R Kelly on Mr.Morale screams hypocrisy to me. Nah bro can’t be speaking on women empowerment while shytying on Oprah on your album
Oprah's a worthless, mammy whore. Don't nobody give af about that snake ass bytch.

The other two you got something, though.