Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
source.gif

giphy.gif

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You liiiied 😈
Kenny been studying the human condition on wax for damn near 15 years. Now he flipping that shyt against Drake. What Drake think he can become observant about how humans function in a few weeks to muster up a real response? Nah. There's no way out for him. Jigga made the same mistake with Nas, wanted to flex his way to the win and Nas broke him apart with his poetic skills.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Kenny been studying the human condition on wax for damn near 15 years. Now he flipping that shyt against Drake. What Drake think he can become observant about how humans function in a few weeks to muster up a real response? Nah. There's no way out for him. Jigga made the same mistake with Nas, wanted to flex his way to the win and Nas broke him apart with his poetic skills.
Very true.

Drake can’t even make that type of music so I knew he was gonna lose tbh.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Worst out of all the Kenny tracks easy

Hell, I'd argue it's the most important. You needed this record to get him to Not Like Us, which effectively won the battle. He completely stopped Family Matters momentum on some kamikaze shyt, bought himself time, and then dropped a hit.

The beat and performance are mesmerizing.

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very true.

Drake can’t even make that type of music so I knew he was gonna lose tbh.
The worst thing for Drake is that Kendrick managed to package "that" into easily digestable music not some boring lecture type shyt. He's a competent musician. I'm ready to call it a wrap. Sure Drake can patch himself up and get some practice in and come back for more rounds, but that's not the point of a battle. No one wants to see 10 matches of the championship fight.