Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Screenshot-2024-05-06-at-2-04-43-PM.jpg

@((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL and the squad

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know how Aubrey could’ve kept some dignity
Take the L and just do him
Nope you running to them folks to extinguish this self inflected flaming
And before Aubrey Angels come in here dikk eating
If you don’t think Aubrey doesn’t have some influence over these suits
You are just as delusional as thinking the Heart 6 was a good record
He asked for the fade, had a chalkboard with quotes about being competitive on tour
Continuously taunted Kendrick to drop and got sent to the gulag
Now he truly running for his life
So how is this hip hop Angels
This is why this is a cultural debate
As much shyt as Ja got, there’s still a level of respect in how he took his L
Aubrey has jumped stupid twice and is getting saved again
How can anybody who is a true hip hop head defend this and still call themselves an Aubrey fan
Say the pedo claims are all hyperbolic(they aren’t but let’s just play that game)
Hip hop has always been about one man and one mic
You win some, you lose some but you still have your pride and you stood on your L
There is no way to flip this, there’s no man or hip hop head that really knows the essence of why this art form is so important
Will ever respect his music
Anybody standing next to him or giving him a life line will be questioned
He can’t talk guns and street talk anymore
He can’t use UK Bruv talk anymore
He can’t claim to be a boss
He can’t claim to be a ladies man
He can’t be out here saying nikka while still believing Ross is racist
The internet memes don’t work anymore
We know he has no bars or personal pen
So what is left for him going down this road of being rescued again
This makes the L that more magnificent
If he would’ve just ate his food and put his pride/ego a way
Maybe just maybe this L would’ve been lessen to a degree and even rectified years down the line like Nas/Jay
But sadly there is no way to flip this ending
Cole and Aubrey did it to themselves
This nikka types like Stephen Hawking using voice to text...

"He can't claim to be a boss"
"next line"
"He can't claim to be a ladies man"
"next line"

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Aye look I ain’t tryna be on no chatty Patty or weirdo shyt, but she ain’t put her IG on private despite these songs coming out and I do not think it’s a coincidence

Kendrick probably whiffed on Drake having a daughter but it’s very plausible he do have another kid

31-F6-F891-0-FCD-4-A99-878-B-30-ABA554-BE87.jpg

BE2-C6-DB0-FAB9-497-F-B66-B-4-ADCE8535-FBC.jpg

A727024-B-8-DED-45-D0-A70-A-660-DB99-D899-B.jpg

Lil nikka look smack like Drake too

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That verse to his mom is legit the scariest verse I ever heard in my life. Dot told his mother that her son is the beard of a sex cult who pimps himself out to god knows who, and that he traffic's underage girls around the world. Dot is absolutely fukkin fearless. Jesus Christ :picard:.....my only thought is that his mom prolly apart of that shyt too. That type of deviancy runs generations deep.

Also dot knew he couldn't provide proof of the children. It Would open himself up to too many legal ramifications. That was merely him putting a pin it for us to revisit later.

Also. What are the chances that Aubrey makes mention of his video leak on family matters then Kendrick drops his song minutes later that also mentions it:sas2:......zero chance that was a coincidence. Dot 100% has Intel on that boy.

The culture gotta protect Kendrick man:wow:......he really going to war with "them". If you fukkin with Aubrey from this point forward then it's fukk you.

Last edited:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:Beat still in my head can you imagine P and Havoc or X on this shyt. This was the Nuke I been asking for. That’s why it’s kinda hard to believe that Drake set this up. It’s possible but why not deaded this shyt as soon as it dropped. This track definitely overshadowed Family Matters lol. And will be one of those “you just had to be there” moments.

Seriously you had to be experiencing this shyt in the moment, listening to one then thinking oh shyt Kendrick shyt just dropped as well :gladbron:
Literally you had to experience it in real time to appreciate the impact this had on the battle.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
:banderas:Beat still in my head can you imagine P and Havoc or X on this shyt. This was the Nuke I been asking for. That’s why it’s kinda hard to believe that Drake set this up. It’s possible but why not deaded this shyt as soon as it dropped. This track definitely overshadowed Family Matters lol. And will be one of those “you just had to be there” moments.

Facts, I remember I went to 711 to grab something and came back to see and put on youtube to find out Drake dropped family matters, finished that and immediately MTG was recommended. That shyt was crazy I sat down and immediately my jaw dropped after his first 2 words

It was all crazy, the other ones I learned about thru the coli, seeing those 2 with no notifications was wild