Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Yall nikkas just sound weird when you say shyt like this

The man is breaking records and charting #1 with his responses, and the consensus on the internet is that he won

Failed how?
Why did he waste his time rapping about a daughter who doesn't even exist?

He really thought he had a Pusha T moment :mjlol:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas just sound weird when you say shyt like this

The man is breaking streaming records and charting #1 with his responses, and the consensus on the internet is that he won

Failed how?
In this new age reality is damn near whatever you want it to be

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Why did he waste his time rapping about a daughter who doesn't even exist?

He really thought he had a Pusha T moment :mjlol:

He got enough people looking at Drake differently now that it really doesn't matter if it's true or not at this point

Biggie didn't set up Pac to get shot in '94

Jay wasn't calling up a 14 year old Nas in '88 while he was getting chased in QB

But the records against them still hit

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
He got enough people looking at Drake differently now that it really doesn't matter if it's true or not at this point

Jay wasn't calling up a 14 year old Nas in '88 while he was getting chased in QB

Kendrick said “don’t tell a lie on me, and I won’t tell a truth about you” …..

Then proceeds to lie about Drake having a daughter because he doesn’t have any dirt on him :dead:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The third verse about the alleged daughter is the weakest verse in the song. I don’t know if Drake hiding more kids or not but with or without this verse, the Adonis, Sandra/Dennis and Aubrey verses are much more scathing and hit a lot harder.

Top tier diss track, hidden daughter or not. Also the timing of when it dropped, stepping all over a good diss track in Family Matters, the internet reaction, etc…classic moment for hip hop.

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
can you prove she doesn't exist? because so far drake failed to prove it :mjlol: ain't nobody trusting the word of a known liar pedophile
I’m not going to be waste my time talking to one of the Kendrick bots just like how Drake doesn’t want to waste his time talking about a woman beater anymore :pachaha:

I expect you to log out of this account and quote me with one of the 5 other alts you have :sas1:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Like I said in another thread, we spent 20 years thinking Jay paid Serchlite Publishing only to find out Nas actually owns a piece of "Dead Presidents".

Nobody cares about facts in a rap battle, we want to be entertained.

Fred.