Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Failed?

The daughter thing seemed to be his only fukk up. Still shot 9/10 even with that.

Kendrick said “don’t tell a lie on me, and I won’t tell a truth about you” …..

Then proceeds to lie about Drake having a daughter because he doesn’t have any dirt on him :dead:
This a weird stance when its alot of shyt floating around showing he got at least two other kids out here true or false dont seem like a fukk up to me. Drake clearly made the call after his white flag chatgpt reddit post reading ass diss track and got kendrick not to put out that track sunday they had queued up. Kendrick hasn't said a word either way, But it looks like drake called his daddy to stop the beatings

Last edited:

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Drake got clobbered but I was impressed by Family Matters.

I wish Kendrick would keep going.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
You know how Aubrey could’ve kept some dignity
Take the L and just do him
Nope you running to them folks to extinguish this self inflected flaming
And before Aubrey Angels come in here dikk eating
If you don’t think Aubrey doesn’t have some influence over these suits
You are just as delusional as thinking the Heart 6 was a good record
He asked for the fade, had a chalkboard with quotes about being competitive on tour
Continuously taunted Kendrick to drop and got sent to the gulag
Now he truly running for his life
So how is this hip hop Angels
This is why this is a cultural debate
As much shyt as Ja got, there’s still a level of respect in how he took his L
Aubrey has jumped stupid twice and is getting saved again
How can anybody who is a true hip hop head defend this and still call themselves an Aubrey fan
Say the pedo claims are all hyperbolic(they aren’t but let’s just play that game)
Hip hop has always been about one man and one mic
You win some, you lose some but you still have your pride and you stood on your L
There is no way to flip this, there’s no man or hip hop head that really knows the essence of why this art form is so important
Will ever respect his music
Anybody standing next to him or giving him a life line will be questioned
He can’t talk guns and street talk anymore
He can’t use UK Bruv talk anymore
He can’t claim to be a boss
He can’t claim to be a ladies man
He can’t be out here saying nikka while still believing Ross is racist
The internet memes don’t work anymore
We know he has no bars or personal pen
So what is left for him going down this road of being rescued again
This makes the L that more magnificent
If he would’ve just ate his food and put his pride/ego a way
Maybe just maybe this L would’ve been lessen to a degree and even rectified years down the line like Nas/Jay
But sadly there is no way to flip this ending
Cole and Aubrey did it to themselves
Cole is gonna be fine IMO. When we look back we gonna realize he made the right decision.

But everything else…you are spot the fukk on.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
why did Drake feel the need to go the Dave Free Whitney route. Kendrick dissed his parenting skills but on Family Matters he acts like Kendrick was shytting on Adonis directly. That Tried to keep it PG shyt was on Push Ups weeks before Euphoria dropped so he was intending to go low from the gate.

Aye look I ain’t tryna be on no chatty Patty or weirdo shyt, but she ain’t put her IG on private despite these songs coming out and I do not think it’s a coincidence

Kendrick probably whiffed on Drake having a daughter but it’s very plausible he do have another kid

31-F6-F891-0-FCD-4-A99-878-B-30-ABA554-BE87.jpg

BE2-C6-DB0-FAB9-497-F-B66-B-4-ADCE8535-FBC.jpg

A727024-B-8-DED-45-D0-A70-A-660-DB99-D899-B.jpg

Lil nikka look smack like Drake too

The third verse about the alleged daughter is the weakest verse in the song. I don’t know if Drake hiding more kids or not but with or without this verse, the Adonis, Sandra/Dennis and Aubrey verses are much more scathing and hit a lot harder.

Top tier diss track, hidden daughter or not. Also the timing of when it dropped, stepping all over a good diss track in Family Matters, the internet reaction, etc…classic moment for hip hop.

Drake hasn't shown any proof of abuse or the paternity of Kendrick's kids....he always intended to muddy the battle. Verse 4 of Meet The Grahams describes this nikka perfectly. Kenny said multiple times that dude is a horrible person, and this back and forth has done nothing to dissuade me from thinking as much.

Also, to be fair, Kendrick has not shown any proof of the daughter :yeshrug: so I can't take that as fact, but I could see him having other kids that the mom doesn't want in the public eye.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Cole is gonna be fine IMO. When we look back we gonna realize he made the right decision.

But everything else…you are spot the fukk on.
The only reason I mentioned Cole is because all the gun talk in his rhymes too
And was rapping about being the best, my pen game is too strong
Only to
giphy.gif

No matter if Q warned him or had a conversation with Dot
He knew he was out of his depth with that mixtape
Especially calling your supposed friends albums trash while having a symbiotic relationship with the content in his album until that Dreamville mixtape and even had his artist calling him out on a track
Then appearing on STICK talking real reckless
FPS wasn’t the track that got him feeling invincible
I firmly believe that song and mixtape had Jermaine feeling godly
Not only that, Aubrey used him as a shield for this shyt and a scapegoat
Maybe history will be kind to Jermaine
But he in the same position
He can’t talk none of the shyt he was talking
It better be straight Common “Universal Mind Control/Be” albums until he retires

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The third verse about the alleged daughter is the weakest verse in the song. I don’t know if Drake hiding more kids or not but with or without this verse, the Adonis, Sandra/Dennis and Aubrey verses are much more scathing and hit a lot harder.

Top tier diss track, hidden daughter or not. Also the timing of when it dropped, stepping all over a good diss track in Family Matters, the internet reaction, etc…classic moment for hip hop.
Agree, that final verse to Aubrey damn near cements that we won’t have a Jay Z and Nas on stage together moment, ever.