Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if he really planted everything... u think he would have his handlers try and get Kendrick to stop....
I actually believe Drake planted the info. That’s why Kendrick dropped another so quickly and didn’t mention it again. When you think about it it makes sense.. It was an interesting chess move but it just didn’t pan out. Kendrick was always a step ahead

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I actually believe Drake planted the info. That’s why Kendrick dropped another so quickly and didn’t mention it again. When you think about it it makes sense.. It was an interesting chess move but it just didn’t pan out. Kendrick was always a step ahead
likely thing is that's what he planted, but he didn't expect the picture and everything else. Because as far as "proof" the photo is the easiest thing for him to prove.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Even if it is true Drake could have proved it since meet the grahams at any point now and its no excuse why he didnt in the last diss. nikka made a custom g unit chain, found the maad city vaan had people come to the video shoot paid nikkas to film and edit the shyt breh probably spent 100's of thousands of dollars for the song and the roll out then got stepped on with a diss track.....at what point do you not show your 14d chess move and blow kendrick out the water?

Drake seen the twitter and drizzy reddit posts and run with that shyt and his retarded fan base just settled on that

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if it is true Drake could have proved it since meet the grahams at any point now and its no excuse why he didnt in the last diss. nikka made a custom g unit chain, found the maad city vaan had people come to the video shoot paid nikkas to film and edit the shyt breh probably spent 100's of thousands of dollars for the song and the roll out then got stepped on with a diss track.....at what point do you not show your 14d chess move and blow kendrick out the water?

Drake seen the twitter and drizzy reddit posts and run with that shyt and his retarded fan base just settled on that
I don’t think he ever planned to prove it. He would just release another track with the great reveal that he doesn’t have a daughter. He expected Kendrick to drop a Pusha T kinda reveal song. But Kendrick drop something way more. Then dropped another on top of it. I could be wrong of course but I think the story adds up. Sometimes in chess the plan looks perfect.. but doesn’t work out as the game progresses

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I don’t think he ever planned to prove it. He would just release another track with the great reveal that he doesn’t have a daughter. He expected Kendrick to drop a Pusha T kinda reveal song. But Kendrick drop something way more. Then dropped another on top of it. I could be wrong of course but I think the story adds up. Sometimes in chess the plan looks perfect.. but doesn’t work out as the game progresses
The man who had a stroke and posted every dm he sent fantano when fantano said he sent him a vegan cookie recipe wouldn't have the proof he baited Kendrick in the middle of a rap beef? Word? This meme lord big crodie he lives on social media his fanbase is teenagers and women who love this shyt why wouldnt he jump on that? especially when he was getting killed everywhere. this is a occam's razor situation

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
giphy.gif

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this may go down as an all time great diss track. Even with the daughter mess up it’s still a devastating diss record :wow:
I don’t get folks. With or without the daughter, this is still a very deep diss. This some shyt pac would have done… just rip you apart with pure honesty. Have you looking in the mirror