Kendrick Lamar - Meet The Grahams (Drake Diss)

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Kendrick referenced DMX breakfast club interview and even some X fans thought responding with an IG meme of a white bytch in some teenage flick was a good idea

Should've seen the signs

I see OVO-HOES trying to switch over silently shhhhh

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Drake hasn't shown any proof of abuse or the paternity of Kendrick's kids....he always intended to muddy the battle. Verse 4 of Meet The Grahams describes this nikka perfectly. Kenny said multiple times that dude is a horrible person, and this back and forth has done nothing to dissuade me from thinking as much.

Also, to be fair, Kendrick has not shown any proof of the daughter :yeshrug: so I can't take that as fact, but I could see him having other kids that the mom doesn't want in the public eye.
Both these nikkas is scumbags imo. Lol

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Aye look I ain’t tryna be on no chatty Patty or weirdo shyt, but she ain’t put her IG on private despite these songs coming out and I do not think it’s a coincidence

Kendrick probably whiffed on Drake having a daughter but it’s very plausible he do have another kid

31-F6-F891-0-FCD-4-A99-878-B-30-ABA554-BE87.jpg

BE2-C6-DB0-FAB9-497-F-B66-B-4-ADCE8535-FBC.jpg

A727024-B-8-DED-45-D0-A70-A-660-DB99-D899-B.jpg

Lil nikka look smack like Drake too
The woman who he settled outta court with is the woman and she broke her terms apparently she wrote book and it broke the terms they had or something layla something or some shyt. this chick is whole other person. this kid got drake whole ass face.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
“you lied about the only artist that could offer you some help”

Who was he talking about? Drake himself?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Hell, I'd argue it's the most important. You needed this record to get him to Not Like Us, which effectively won the battle. He completely stopped Family Matters momentum on some kamikaze shyt, bought himself time, and then dropped a hit.

The beat and performance are mesmerizing.

This track wasn’t for the people. This was just Dot talking to Aubrey while letting the outside listen.

This was Dots Ether.