Singles Kendrick Lamar - Not Like Us (Drake Diss)

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

full

Daps
‘May 6’ after Not like us. You a goofy

Say 1 more word you on the Summer jam screen.

:gucci:

Cac sit yo hoe ass down somewhere. Make the thread. I'm about to take a nap so you even have a head start to say whatever you wanna say, you cappin lying clown car remedial smooth brain cac.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:

Cac sit yo hoe ass down somewhere. Make the thread. I'm about to take a nap so you even have a head start to say whatever you wanna say, you cappin lying clown car remedial smooth brain cac.
I have a bunch of threads from you being a flip flopping fakkit simp. You a liar and a p*ssy :ufdup:

Last edited:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
This whole beef was a reality check for Hip Hop. This music still belongs to the streets. It might get away from it on the surface, but you cant alter its nature as much as people think they can. All it takes it one nikka to keep it all the way real and the culture shifts back in place.

If you mad about that, you’ll be mad forever

Daps
:gucci: That’s his strongest diss and one of the better songs released in this exchange

It's aight. I like Taylor Made more. I've listened to that several times and I listened to Family Matters maybe twice. It doesn't have replay quality for me.

But with that being said, after playing all of the diss records back to back, my favorite now is 7 Minute Drill so take from that what you will.

Maybe it's cause I got to the point where listening to records about pedophilia and domestic violence just ain't my thing. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I like the song and I've said that Kendrick won as I didn't expect nothing short of a W from him. I been listening to Kendrick since the Heart pt 2, breh. I been on the wave, you new to this.

:manny:

Didn't you just start stanning Drake recently? Because of his "beef" with Meg? You went too hard on this whole thing breh.... u jumped out the window for a pedo :dead:

Daps
Didn't you just start stanning Drake recently? Because of his "beef" with Meg? You went too hard on this whole thing breh.... u jumped out the window for a pedo :dead:

Yep this is why I became a Drake fan :manny:

I liked the fact that breh was willing to jump out there and give his true opinion on Meg and don't act like 90% of the coli didn't feel the same way at the time. We all thought she was lying.

With that being said, Drake ain't a pedo. He's a groomer. :ufdup: