Kendrick Lamar & "Poetic Justice" Finally Gets Noticed By Janet Jackson (VIDEO)

Giselle

Daps
Here's a clip of her singing and dancing to Poetic Justice at her concert.

Watch Janet Jackson Groove to Kendrick Lamar's 'Poetic Justice'
When Kendrick Lamar released “Poetic Justice” three years ago, his dream was to have Janet Jackson in the music video. That never happened, but the superstar did him one better during a stop on theUnbreakable World Tour last Friday (Sept. 11).

CLICK FOR A LOOK AT JANET JACKSON'S HIP HOP COLLABORATIONS

Jackson showed some love to Lamar’s single in front of crowd in Grand Rapids, Mich. She played the opening of “Poetic Justice” before launching into the song it samples, “Anytime, Anyplace.”

The 49-year-old mega star also mouthed some of K Dot’s lyrics while grooving to the track, and the audience loved every second.

Watch the magical moment below.

BET.com is your #1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.

& I still think it's kind of funny that she asked Cole to be on her lead single from her album instead of Kindrick. I don't even think her and Kendrick have ever met or spoken with eachother. I can't even find any pics of them together. I wonder did/will she do a collab with him or does she consider Poetic Justice as their collab.

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
poetic-justice-smell-my-punani-o.gif