Kendrick Lamar Response

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I'm sorry, but Kendrick is very overrated lol.
He’s definitely the messiah of the “new blacks” And tofu eating CACs. I don’t know anyone with semblance of taste who really holds him in high regard.

I did enjoy his first album to be fair. Then he became self indulgent tripe from the Pimp A Butterfly Album. I gave him a chance. :yeshrug:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
They didn’t want to outright come out and say it’s mid:mjlol:

Maino said same shyt, Gilley said same shyt, Coli nikkas down bad :mjlol:. I guess they on payrolls too
Oh look, the rappers turned podcasters who interview rappers for clout are fencing sitting. I wonder what Nore thinks:pachaha:

Last edited:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
He’s definitely the messiah of the “new blacks” And tofu eating CACs. I don’t know anyone with semblance of taste who really holds him in high regard.

I did enjoy his first album to be fair. Then he became self indulgent tripe from the Pimp A Butterfly Album. I gave him a chance. :yeshrug:
DRAKE is a new Black

Bruh had his bar mitzvah and decided to turn Black when he wanted a rap career

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
DRAKE is a new Black

Brih had his bar mitzvah and decided to turn Black when he wanted a rap career
To make it clear, I don’t respect Drake as an artist or individual at all. He’s a manufactured product just like Britney Spears.

I hold Kendrick just slightly higher on artistic merit but neither of them do it for me musically. I really tried to get into his music but it’s just “ehh” to me. It seems many others share my same sentiments.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

How does that prove Drake blocked it tho?

But I can't see no other reason why you wouldn't want the number 1 song on the radio?

Nasty business if true and other ppl need to be called to account

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s alarming to me how drake fans online move almost identical to MAGA cultists

alternative facts, propaganda, conspiracies, lies, trolling, alternative reality. all based around some guys cult of personality that they’ve latched onto for some reason. shyt is weird.
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
fukking facts. I've peeped that too...

they even call any critic a stan of the "opposing artist" in the same way a MAGA person assumes a critic LOVES biden like they love trump.

these people are a common type that needs to be studied. emotional. tribal. The type that once they decide to invest into someone they latch on for dear life and it's part of their identity.

notice AK is ALSO a trump supporter, and seems way too emotionally invested in Drake.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

you're actually right. I like the first album. those tracks were good. But he did become self indulgent.

however, I understand what he still can do...and he still is a representation of skill and writing in hiphop. not just being a formula, trying to manipulate the artform, putting out quick releases for stream counts, and overall anti-intellectualism and skill within hip hop. thats what Drake represents.

and for that reason I need to support Kendrick. Hiphop would look alot different if he was on top versus Drake. I think the standard would be higher.

hopefully you can see my perspective. because I truly don't think hiphop fans think about this stuff sometimes. Or they just forget and accept how things are today. I don't. Because you should...lean Kendrick in this for the artform. moments like this are an opportunity to correct things.