Kenyan's first passenger drone.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What’s the point of this video? :dahell:

The Kenyans posted a video with actual people in a real working passenger drone

This Uber marketing video is a bunch of CGI and “Uber plans on doing” proposal with a remake of a smaller helicopter :mjlol:

There are videos from all over the globe of "garage created" passenger drones. Uber is working with Dallas, Los Angeles, FAA, NASA, and aeronautic manufacturers to devise a system. It's gone to need a system for even what he wants to see in Kenya, otherwise mayhem in the air.

Those unprotected rotors though :francis:.

Like this police passenger drone in Dubai is dope....but I'll wait till they cover those blades.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
There are videos from all over the globe of "garage created" passenger drones. Uber is working with Dallas, Los Angeles, FAA, NASA, and aeronautic manufacturers to devise a system. It's gone to need a system for even what he wants to see in Kenya, otherwise mayhem in the air.

Like this police passenger drone in Dubai is dope....but I'll wait till they cover those blades.

He's working on a system as well.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

where are these videos you talk about? :mjlit: