Kenyon Martin says Joakim Noah is a bum

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Looks like we have a basketball-reference user here.

Kenyon Martin had a solid career given all his injury problems. It was all downhill after his first 5 seasons.
Yeah I never watched him play although the nets was the shyt when I was in highschool everyone watched there games then. He still never reached his potential i remember him breaking his leg in college and I think one other time i still dont want to hear that shyt from him same way i dont want to hear it from dudes like tim hasselbeck.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
Looks like we have a basketball-reference user here.

Kenyon Martin had a solid career given all his injury problems. It was all downhill after his first 5 seasons.

At best k-mart was a 15 8 and 2 kind of player he wasn't gonna be some superstar that lived up to the hype of being number 1 if he didn't get hurt

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
At best k-mart was a 15 8 and 2 kind of player he wasn't gonna be some superstar that lived up to the hype of being number 1 if he didn't get hurt
You have to understand that the 2000 NBA Draft was awful. Even with the leg injury he was the safest pick.

He could have scored more later in his career considering the fact that he came into the league averaging that...before the injuries took their toll on him.

He averaged 19 and 11 in his 3rd playoffs run.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
You have to understand that the 2000 NBA Draft was awful. Even with the leg injury he was the safest pick.

He could have scored more later in his career considering the fact that he came into the league averaging that...before the injuries took their toll on him.

He averaged 19 and 11 in his 3rd playoffs run.

I wasn't tryna down k-mart I loved his game and would still take him on my wizards to this day, I'm just saying people acting as though prime Noah wasn't just as good if not better than k-mart which isn't true