Kenyon Martin says Joakim Noah is a bum

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
At best k-mart was a 15 8 and 2 kind of player he wasn't gonna be some superstar that lived up to the hype of being number 1 if he didn't get hurt

what hype?

who were all these great players that got picked behind KMart?

aside from 03 and to a lesser extent - 05, the NBA draft was pretty much dead weight in the 2000s until they applied the one-and-done rule.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to understand that the 2000 NBA Draft was awful. Even with the leg injury he was the safest pick.

He could have scored more later in his career considering the fact that he came into the league averaging that...before the injuries took their toll on him.

He averaged 19 and 11 in his 3rd playoffs run.
I don't think so. First of all, he was 25/26 years old when was averaging that, so he wasn't very young.
Second, the reason why he was scoring back then because one of the best passers ever, Jason Kidd (and later Andre Miller), was feeding him. beside that, His offensive game is limited. his post game was mediocre and wasn't a great shooter.

I don't think the injury really ruined his career anyway. He wasn't going to take his game to another level at 29 (when he had his season ending injury). He was always the same type of player. High energy player. When he came back, he was still running and dunking even with the Knicks.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I don't think so. First of all, he was 25/26 years old when was averaging that, so he wasn't very young.
Second, the reason why he was scoring back then because one of the best passers ever, Jason Kidd (and later Andre Miller), was feeding him. beside that, His offensive game is limited. his post game was mediocre and wasn't a great shooter.

I don't think the injury really ruined his career anyway. He wasn't going to take his game to another level at 29 (when he had his season ending injury). He was always the same type of player. High energy player. When he came back, he was still running and dunking even with the Knicks.
Kenyon Martin was injured his entire career. I believe he never played a full season in the league.
Noah in his prime was a better, more impactful basketball player than Kenyon Martin and accomplished more :francis:

K-Mart on the Knicks>>>Joakim on the Knicks though :scust:
He was? Kenyon I believe had a 30 point finals game against Prime Shaq or Duncan (don't remember) and was a much better offensive player all around. He was no slouch on defense, but clearly Noah had the edge on that end of the court.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I'd take 2012-2104 Noah over any Kenyon Martin.

lol @ "Noah was put in a situation to succeed" when Martin played with Prime Jason Kidd at the point, young Jefferson, and Kittles in uptempo offense.:martin:

I dont think prime Kenyon Martin would have got his ass handed to him by Nene of all people. :hhh:

Kmart at least had some good moments in the post season. Averaged like 19/9 or some shyt like that for 2 of them

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
One dude was either the 2nd or 3rd option offensively while being the best defender out of the starting 5 ON A TEAM THAT MADE 2 RUNS TO THE FINALS.

The other played with the youngest mvp in league history and never won a conference finals as the defensive anchor and 5th option on offense.

Lol yall could tell yall werent watching ball before lebron, yet always wanna state shyt so matter-of-factly

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One dude was either the 2nd or 3rd option offensively while being the best defender out of the starting 5 ON A TEAM THAT MADE 2 RUNS TO THE FINALS.

The other played with the youngest mvp in league history and never won a conference finals as the defensive anchor and 5th option on offense.

Lol yall could tell yall werent watching ball before lebron, yet always wanna state shyt so matter-of-factly
:mjlol: He was on squads where jason kidd had to routinely be the leading scorer when they made it to the finals.