Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black and brown alliance.:troll: Why I laugh at you goofy Biden apologist for supporting this man flooding the country with tens of millions of these white supremacist who happen to speak spanish. See how they operate in Miami and Los Angeles cities where they are the majority then tell me how they really feel about cocolos

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Black and brown alliance.:troll: Why I laugh at you goofy Biden apologist for supporting this man flooding the country with tens of millions of these white supremacist who happen to speak spanish. See how they operate in Miami and Los Angeles cities where they are the majority then tell me how they really feel about cocolos
You mean republicans blocking immigration bills and increased funding requested by the Biden administration.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You mean republicans blocking immigration bills and increased funding requested by the Biden administration.
:mjlol:

Cause Black people vote for Republicans:ohhh:

Cause a Republican is currently in office:ohhh:

Don't insult people's intelligence

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol:

Cause Black people vote for Republicans:ohhh:

Cause a Republican is currently in office:ohhh:

Don't insult people's intelligence
You don’t understand how laws work fakkit? :damn:

Ole I think the president can just make up laws ass nikka :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Sit this one out kid
So is he’s continuing Trump policies or is he reversing them leading to the flood of immigrants.

You’re an idiot and just a republican dikk gobbler.

But you want me to blame Biden. Stick the script and no more red herrings. You cacs are something else.

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
So is he’s continuing Trump policies or is he reversing them leading to the flood of immigrants.

You’re an idiot and just a republican dikk gobbler.

But you want me to blame Biden. Stick the script and no more red herrings. You cacs are something else.
Republicans are full of shyt because their beholden to lobbyists of corporations that employ migrants.

However you Biden apologist are going full voter denier style by trying to rewrite history like we didn't just sit here and watch Biden welcome in illegal immigrants (hispanic) at a historic rate for the last 3 years.

Your a dumbass

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Republicans are full of shyt because their beholden to lobbyists of corporations that employ migrants.

However you Biden apologist are going full voter denier style by trying to rewrite history like we didn't just sit here and watch Biden welcome in illegal immigrants mostly hispanic at a historic rate for the last 3 years.

Your a dumbass
*you’re

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
*you’re
Thats all you got left. Yeah you lost.

During his 2020 presidential campaign, Joe Biden promised a stark departure from the immigration policies of the Trump administration.

He pledged a 100-day moratorium on deportations after taking office. He promised to protect sanctuary cities from federal law enforcement agencies. And he harshly criticized the Trump administration’s treatment of undocumented immigrants at the southern border, asserting that America had the capacity to “absorb people” while calling on asylum seekers to “surge” to the border