Kevin de León’s Anti-Blackness Rewarded Again

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
the border is one of those issues where partisanship just doesnt matter. if im not mistaken, obama may actually be the most prolific deporter in american history.
I believe you're right and conversely Regan is the president who actually gave Mass amnesty to illegal immigrants.

A large portion of the criticism for Biden was how little he actually did to reverse Trump immigration policies despite campaigning otherwise.

Some being by choice, family separations still occur even at a lower rate.

The border wall funding was still used for border walls due to a Supreme Court ruling.

Biden has asked for more border agents.

Then there’s this fun tidbit about Trump.

Honestly, folks shouldn’t be surprised because the measure under Trump weren’t working either and only appeared better due to Covid.

That being said, I have issues large portions of Biden’s border agenda are too right for my liking.

Still, it’s beyond clear that immigration isn’t something politicians actually care about and are just using as a wedge issue to drive voter sentiment in their favor.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
se your words. How is this on Biden?

I've only rarely interacted with that poster, but I believe our interactions consisted of him pushing right-wing narratives about the SAT, him pushing right-wing narratives about black crime and "liberal" cities, and him recently using the phrase, "Jews use the Holocaust as a sword, Black people use slavery as a crutch."

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That being said, I have issues large portions of Biden’s border agenda are too right for my liking.
This is a joke. Didn't you just say Reagan and Trump were lax on immigration but now Biden is to right wing so that would mean he's lax on immigration as well correct since Regan and Trump were? Which directly contradicts what you stated about him securing the border better then Trump? You got to keep your lies straight dummy
I've only rarely interacted with that poster, but I believe our interactions consisted of him pushing right-wing narratives about the SAT, him pushing right-wing narratives about black crime and "liberal" cities, and him recently using the phrase, "Jews use the Holocaust as a sword, Black people use slavery as a crutch."
Another clown. Right wing narratives about the SAT like Black children should use resources available to them and put an emphasis on education? Shut the fukk up:mjlol:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Another clown. Right wing narratives about the SAT like Black children should use resources available to them and put an emphasis on education? Shut the fukk up:mjlol:

You claimed that there are no systemic issues with relying on the SAT or standardized testing, it's just that Black kids lack discipline and need to work harder. You also claimed that Black kids have plenty of money for test prep, but choose to waste it on prom cloths instead.

You also have a ton of comments complaining about liberals, complaining about Biden, calling for a return to mass incarceration, angry that student loans were forgiven, and claiming that only conservatives should run cities because they're better at it. You have made threads bytching that women don't cook and clean for you like they used to.

There is no doubt that you came here to push right-wing narratives, why deny it?

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You claimed that there are no systemic issues with relying on the SAT or standardized testing, it's just that Black kids lack discipline and need to work harder. You also claimed that Black kids have plenty of money for test prep, but choose to waste it on prom cloths instead.

You also have a ton of comments complaining about liberals, complaining about Biden, calling for a return to mass incarceration, angry that student loans were forgiven, and claiming that only conservatives should run cities because they're better at it. You have made threads bytching that women don't cook and clean for you like they used to.

There is no doubt that you came here to push right-wing narratives, why deny it?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
This is a joke. Didn't you just say Reagan and Trump were lax on immigration but now Biden is to right wing so that would mean he's lax on immigration as well correct since Regan and Trump were? Which directly contradicts what you stated about him securing the border better then Trump? You got to keep your lies straight dummy

I'll just continue to ignore the dankster. I don't need him to threaten to kill himself again.