Kevin Durant: Jayson Tatum is already a Superstar

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
KD just seems like a real chill ass nikka. Always been a fan.

You being serious? Have you seen his social media posts? His interviews? He’s increasingly become more paranoid and insecure, outside of certain settings like this he doesn’t seem chill at all

Tatum is great…I wouldn’t say superstar yet but he’s on his way.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You being serious? Have you seen his social media posts? His interviews? He’s increasingly become more paranoid and insecure, outside of certain settings like this he doesn’t seem chill at all

Tatum is great…I wouldn’t say superstar yet but he’s on his way.
He seems chill if he fukks with you, otherwise he doesn’t trust you.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The burner accounts, the over the top aggressive tweets, breh just doesn’t seem like this chill easy going guy like some of y’all are saying
Every NBA player reads the negative comments. He also isn’t the only one with a burner. He probably shouldn’t take twitter as serious but everyone is different. I mean everyone calls Russ this stand up guy but he’s always been sensitive to what is said about him too. In the end, they all are. He just shows it.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Every NBA player reads the negative comments. He also isn’t the only one with a burner. He probably shouldn’t take twitter as serious but everyone is different. I mean everyone calls Russ this stand up guy but he’s always been sensitive to what is said about him too. In the end, they all are. He just shows it.

You’re making assumptions breh. If KD is this chill dude then it shouldn’t matter what’s being said about him. And BTW, I don’t care if he’s chill or not, that’s his business but you can’t look at what KD has done/said the last 5-7 years and tell me he’s this chill guy. It’s just not true