Kevin Durant: Jayson Tatum is already a Superstar

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You’re making assumptions breh. If KD is this chill dude then it shouldn’t matter what’s being said about him. And BTW, I don’t care if he’s chill or not, that’s his business but you can’t look at what KD has done/said the last 5-7 years and tell me he’s this chill guy. It’s just not true
Okay man, whatever you’re doing too much. Being chill and responding to comments are not mutually exclusive. But let’s just leave it alone. I don’t care enough.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Okay man, whatever you’re doing too much. Being chill and responding to comments are not mutually exclusive. But let’s just leave it alone. I don’t care enough.

Huh? :dwillhuh:

Just admit you don’t know what you’re talking about and KIM. I’m doing too much by pointing out what KD himself has done, GTFOH

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Tatum has extremely high ceiling. Elite two-pay potential. Varied and honed bag of moves already. Length with quickness and fluidity that's generational

Same time, I don't get how they struggle so badly in the East. With elite play from Jaylon Brown, too.

Tatum has quite the duo pairing. If you had to match a "superstar" with another complimentary player who fits his timeline, Tatum has it about as good as it gets. Booker and Ayton come to mind as well.

It spooks me a little that Tatum and Brown, both All-Stars and supposedly good two-way players, are Hornets status. I know the Celtics don't have the best roster, but they got some solid pieces.