Nike sent the bag

Two Kings one out west one out east

Top basketball players of all time

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
LeBron really riding around with his main competitor treating him like they are equals. I could never imagine MJ riding around with someone whobkust beat him in the finals being chummy

:mjpls:

Aww hell naw, I ain't riding around with no nikkas :mjpls:

What about somebody who used to beat him in the Eastern Conference Playoffs in Boston and was going against him in the Finals in Phoenix. :mjpls:
"Michael and I play golf together, but that's not going to keep me from playing him hard," Ainge said. "Do I expect words? Absolutely. It's not going to be just me and Mike. They want to win the championship, and we want to stay alive. If you don't feel intense about it, then you don't belong on the floor."
Nobody could question Ainge's intensity Wednesday during Game 4. His performance, yes, but not his intensity.

Ainge scored only two points despite playing 21 minutes. His assessment left little room for debate. "I stunk," he said.

Ainge, though, made every highlight film Wednesday. His fourth-quarter skirmish with Jordan was hardly his first with an opposing player, and it probably won't be his last.

must've been the right complexion :mjpls:

oh let me guess

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Lebron won't do this with Curry though
He's too threatened by his popularity to be chummy with him

Mr_X

Banned
Daps