Kevin Durant LeBron James and cari champion: ROLLING WITH THE CHAMPION

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I swear you put the word “lebron” in a title and mfs just get retarded with the comments.. from mj to championships, god damn get off his dikk

That's a proven fat and we have the scientific data to prove it with the test thread i made years back :russ:
As a test I put "LeBron" in the title and said nothing in the OP as a test. Had 200 views within 10 minutes. Coli Clones went beserk :laff:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That's a proven fat and we have the scientific data to prove it with the test thread i made years back :russ:
As a test I put "LeBron" in the title and said nothing in the OP as a test. Had 200 views within 10 minutes. Coli Clones went beserk :laff:
Man you were on some @shugg ross aka @:>) shyt when he made that thread “this broad at LSU was getting trains ran on her 24 hours a day” and there were poll answers and all that shyt. The op was nothing but this:

:mjplo:

Last edited:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: doesn’t surprise me

Daps
LeBron really riding around with his main competitor treating him like they are equals. I could never imagine MJ riding around with someone whobkust beat him in the finals being chummy

:mjpls:
Except Jordan was "chummy" with players who beat him in the playoffs. Good-job good-effort.

:camby:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Except Jordan was "chummy" with players who beat him in the playoffs. Good-job good-effort.

:camby:

michael-jordan-of-the-chicago-bulls-shakes-hands-with-joe-dumars-of-picture-id156444542

He sure was! Good point!

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:salute: cari been doing a good job with this
Cari doesnt give a damn about the cause she just knows this will do the rounds hence giving espn/ her show ratings = helping her career. What i find odd is how uncomfortable bron looks. Its like hes being forced to speak on something he really doesnt want to

Ps . First its van jones now cari that ridealong concept is really being overused