Kevin Gates former Manager goes IN!

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Also off dude IG

And more... Then u can get in interviews and say nobody put you on and how u made it by urself because u always had money from selling kilos... SMH... #TheFakeWontWin YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO UNSIGNED ARTISTS U JUST HAVE TO FINESSE ALOTTA FOLKS TO HELP U FOR FREE SO I CAN CHANGE ON EM AND DISS EM WHEN THE MONEY COMES!!! They will get rich and brag how they not giving HANDOUTS after the whole city gave them so much. 8 years it took.

:wow:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also off dude IG

And more... Then u can get in interviews and say nobody put you on and how u made it by urself because u always had money from selling kilos... SMH... #TheFakeWontWin YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO UNSIGNED ARTISTS U JUST HAVE TO FINESSE ALOTTA FOLKS TO HELP U FOR FREE SO I CAN CHANGE ON EM AND DISS EM WHEN THE MONEY COMES!!! They will get rich and brag how they not giving HANDOUTS after the whole city gave them so much. 8 years it took.

:wow:
:yeshrug: Sound like a disgruntled employee. Work for free brehs

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
image.png

TheRtist

Superstar
Daps
Wtf he want? A cookie? Have your business straight and u won't get fukked, simple

nah sometimes having the truth out is enough.

I always knew something was missing when listen to Gates interviews...

According to Kevin Gates interviews he passed out a couple mixtapes and then he became a millionaire :yeshrug: