Kevin Hart: A LOGICAL WOMAN

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC

https://video.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-x...=9b3f403bf1f3e28a0c65051d97938230&oe=569BE9B4

We gone make this a thing brehs :salute:

And there are a lot of ugly Women with bad attitudes, emotional and broke the whole 9 so don't give me that Men's expectations are unrealistic bull neither :ufdup:

Lot of brothers getting the short end of the stick no matter how low they go on the totem pole. :mjpls:

I know brehs who are a 5 and wife a 3 and still deal with 'tude and shyt. Women will make up million excuses but our job is to only wife up the ones capable of LOGIC - That 10% which will make all the other step up their game. Most Women would rather get their act together than starve but it has to be a collective male effort.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
True at that level tho most women put Fame>>>>.
As they can easily get another man with money. Especially if they didn't come up with you. Hopefully I'm wrong tho:yeshrug:
You act like he married to Beyonce or something. He got an average blasian chick. :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Breh sayin women are purely emotional as opposed to men being logical creatures is a dated ass concept that gets disproved every minute of the clock. How old r u? :pachaha:

I'll be 30 this year. Honestly it's even worse if you're like 21 now Women are hyper-illogical.

Look at Hilary Clinton. She is like a lot of Women in power who have to literally cut out their own beating heart to function in Politics which requires logical debates and facts. You can tell she is not being her real self and to remove the discomfort she goes all the way to the other end of the spectrum and now is almost like a cyborg. Emotionless, no warmth.

So they will be fooled into thinking that "look at Hilary, she can succeed" - But she is really dying inside.

Instead, for a better example look at Bill Cosby's new attorney. This Woman is the definition of what I mean in this post.

She is intelligent, logical and sexy because she embraces logic confidently and runs over female reporters trying to use emotional arguments with her.

Truly breathtaking. A Woman like her needs to be having at least 12 children. And those 12 will go on to create even more black excellence. Not these hoes in the streets.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Kevin_Hart_4_embed.jpg

One of these things is not like the other :whistle:

Use deductive reasoning aka logic to figure that reality out

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
i'm not listening to any of these celebrities in regards to relationships

the women they attract and get is a total 360 what regular guys get and have to put up with

It depends man. That's like saying the type of Women Keanu Reeves attracts is the same as Tom Cruise. They are both two different people and attract different types of fans. Some groups of fans are more intelligent and deeper than the other.

For example if you find a girl that listens to U-God are you gonna hold her in the same light of a girl who only knows Meth and Red? :jbhmm: