Kevin Hart: A LOGICAL WOMAN

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
Didn't want to click a link... Thanks tho

A blasian chick with no money or career of her own... I wonder if he used logic when he decided to marry a gold digger:jbhmm:

At about 15:30 of the whole vid he gets into it and mentions he met her before he was all over the place like he is now:

Kevin Hart And Wife 2016: Actor Reveals If He & Eniko Parrish Have A Prenup Amid Gold Digger Rumors [VIDEO]

There are a lot of groupies that only fukk with current A list celebs and have a very strict criteria. She could be an intelligent ho but getting one of those is probably a hell of a lot better than a dumb one.

A dumb one will make a grab for EVERYTHING and try and have as many kids by you as possible. If she was a dumb one she would have been pregnant already. The intelligent ones also care about their public reputation so they will make a grab for a "reasonable" amount then bounce.

Granted, you're out a chick, but you could do a lot worse than fukking around with an intelligent ho.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He right, but its more so true for him than any of us because he's a "super star" he needs a woman that can think logical and understand that he's on gonna be on the road 4983 days and just because he's around some bad women doesn't mean he's sleeping with them.

Your average nikka feels like that too, but its not quite the same. I think having a honest, open, direct logical women is one of the most refreshing things ever personally... but like he said its rare.

That's not a shot at women, women are usually more emotional more often than men (hormones)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:It seems He's never been to a college or a professional corporate workforce. Tons of intellectual women who can think on the same level.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Kevin_Hart_4_embed.jpg

One of these things is not like the other :whistle:

Use deductive reasoning aka logic to figure that reality out

His daughter is dark skinned? I wonder if she can take a punch and will have bad credit.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:patrice:It seems He's never been to a college or a professional corporate workforce. Tons of intellectual women who can think on the same level.

Not really. A lot of women in my college (Top 100 school) were bat shyt crazy. And yes I'm counting the ones who actually graduated.

Many Women I've worked with are constantly trying to prove themselves despite Feminism displacing many Men from White collar jobs.

Constantly nervous, unsure of themselves and panicky. Every little issue that comes up they freak out.

These are mostly White Women I'm referring to, for Black Women on the job it's even worse. They tend to avoid brothers and spend most time sucking up to White Men.

I wish this was just my experience, I've consulted with many brehs in the area and they've had similar encounters overall. My workplace now is like 90% Men and it's cool as fukk. Everybody just gets shyt done and there's 0% drama.

I'm staying in the tech marketing sphere so that can continue to be the case. My next company I'm looking at is 90% Software Devs. About 35% of the workers are females but the best news is 90% of them occupy technical roles.

A female that can make it in tech I give her kudos. It's an uphill battle but they tend to really have a good grasp of their emotions. You can't make it thru STEM programs if your estrogen levels are wild and unchecked. Usually these are even keel type Women who don't like to gossip or argue at the drop of a hat.

High testosterone can be a problem but channeled. Testosterone is a linear energy direction whereas estrogen takes your mind in multiple directions simultaneously. You can always stick a "Yes Man" in a role that requires it, but PMS is completely unpredictable and sometimes can even be dangerous for people around that Woman.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
At about 15:30 of the whole vid he gets into it and mentions he met her before he was all over the place like he is now:

Kevin Hart And Wife 2016: Actor Reveals If He & Eniko Parrish Have A Prenup Amid Gold Digger Rumors [VIDEO]

There are a lot of groupies that only fukk with current A list celebs and have a very strict criteria. She could be an intelligent ho but getting one of those is probably a hell of a lot better than a dumb one.

A dumb one will make a grab for EVERYTHING and try and have as many kids by you as possible. If she was a dumb one she would have been pregnant already. The intelligent ones also care about their public reputation so they will make a grab for a "reasonable" amount then bounce.

Granted, you're out a chick, but you could do a lot worse than fukking around with an intelligent ho.

In the wise words of @Taadow

ROFLMMAO

nicca WHAT??

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Breh sayin women are purely emotional as opposed to men being logical creatures is a dated ass concept that gets disproved every minute of the clock. How old r u? :pachaha:
women being emotional creatures and men not is a disproved concept now?

was this written by a woman?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Yeah I just looked it up. Five years ago he said on Twitter

10440262_10101143950975034_4794055311776014076_n.jpg
Wow... Just wow... No words for this...

I can't.... To be honest, I feel sad for his daughter... She has this kind of a person to teach her how to love herself

When he sees her face he sees a child that is inferior to a light skin girl...

His daughter will internalize that inferiority...

I will pray for this little girl...